Koreans got legendary body counts

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I can't even remember half of the women i slept with, but it's in the mid-20s.

Find it funny when people focus on body counts. We adults out there loving and fukking, long as your safe doing it who cares.

but of course, the self proclaim righteous virgins here always gotta put in their 2 cents

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

full

c9b.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This brings up an interesting topic, at least to me. The average body count varies by state here in the U.S. The average number is around 7, but depending on where you live its higher or lower. Utah being mostly Mormon is at 2, while Louisiana's amoral azz is at almost 16. That same study said that 41 percent of men lie about their numbers, while women did 32 percent of the time.

partners-by-state.jpg

Some hoes in Oklahoma. :russ:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This brings up an interesting topic, at least to me. The average body count varies by state here in the U.S. The average number is around 7, but depending on where you live its higher or lower. Utah being mostly Mormon is at 2, while Louisiana's amoral azz is at almost 16. That same study said that 41 percent of men lie about their numbers, while women did 32 percent of the time.

partners-by-state.jpg
32% of woman admit to lying about their bodycount. The rest of them probably lied on the questionaire of this study :mjlol: