Kurt Angle Breaks Down Why Fans Hate Roman Reigns

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Only thing I don't like about Roman is his moveset. A punch, a spear, and little random strikes, and that sit out powerbomb. shyt is like create-a-wrestler level. They could find a better set for him.
It works for him. I always believe that less is more. His matches are still better than Cena's who tries to bring out too many moves that look unnatural for him.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It works for him. I always believe that less is more. His matches are still better than Cena's who tries to bring out too many moves that look unnatural for him.

:whoa:

I know folks are sick of him, but Cena been putting in HIGH quality work for years now. Cena's Matches again AJ have been WAAAAAY better than Roman's matches with AJ (and I like the AJ/Roman matches).

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:whoa:

I know folks are sick of him, but Cena been putting in HIGH quality work for years now. Cena's Matches again AJ have been WAAAAAY better than Roman's matches with AJ (and I like the AJ/Roman matches).

I would disagree. The Cena matches turned into finisher spam fests and didn't really have the same type of psychology as AJ's matches with Reigns.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
People hate dude because he's CLEARLY handpicked by higher ups to be the guy, but was booked as if he wasn't... people aren't stupid. that's where they went wrong with dude..

they should have never tried to spin it like it was him vs the authority.. that nikka IS the authority. smh...

they should have just let him be a monster and fukk dudes up. something.. but his main obstacle being the ones trying to put him in position to carry the company, behind the scenes.. that was just stupid

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would disagree. The Cena matches turned into finisher spam fests and didn't really have the same type of psychology as AJ's matches with Reigns.

I'm fine with that when it comes to those big time matches, the finisher spamming is why the later Rock/Austin matches went over so well.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Only thing I don't like about Roman is his moveset. A punch, a spear, and little random strikes, and that sit out powerbomb. shyt is like create-a-wrestler level. They could find a better set for him.
Cesaro and his moveset are equally comical

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm fine with that when it comes to those big time matches, the finisher spamming is why the later Rock/Austin matches went over so well.

No. It started with Rock/Austin..then everyone copied them which is why the reactions to their matches were bigger and are legendary today.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

If WWE had any goddamn sense they would have turned him heel right after this when he had NUCLEAR HEAT.

I like Reigns as a face if we really going to keep it a buck, he gets more cheers than most of the roster. He's getting CeGOAT reactions, something anyone wrassler getting crickets, which is most of the roster, would love to have

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vince should've fallen back after Roman got over again winning the title back from Sheamus on Raw. They immediately fukked him over again with that announcement that he had to defend the title in the Royal Rumble, meaning he was either going to win the Rumble again, or chase the title at WM to become a three time champ and fans weren't having either one of them. Seriously, look at the crowd reaction here:

How the fukk do you go from accomplishing this to fukking it all up again within two weeks time? :mindblown:

shyt was a layup and hey tried to windmill 360 and ended up landed on a camera man smh

Roman has been over unanimously a few times but every time he got over they did something too far left or they telegraphed his run too easily

It's what happened in the peak era of cena super man run except cena was good enough to realize he either got to play the full aww shucks face rather roman who is for all purposes a heel who talks like a face