Kylie Jenner Is Set To Become America's Youngest Billionaire AT 21. (PAWG Made The Forbes Cover)

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Yeah they said the same about Jessica Alba and her Honest line and Jessica Simpson and her clothing line. Both turned out to be false. I think in both cases it was the company that grossed a bill not the celebrity founders.

Still celeb success outside of sports and entertainment is awesome. A lot of celebs side projects tank. Not all of them reach this level so congrats.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Waxlips.JPG
:mjlol:

They probably feel good on the shaft though :whew:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
She's got one the most successful cosmetics brand on earth. Not to mention arguably one of the fore runners of "influencer marketing". Hate them all you want this family is brilliant when it comes to securing the bag.

Fastest growing yes,most successful no.Her products are only limited to her website and her products should be sold in major retailers.Her competitors are dominating within that market.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Can’t hate on her. She seems to really love makeup.

A lot times people lack passion and clown people who are focused and passionate about things. Then these same people are wondering why the don’t have what they want. It’s because you lack the passion for something to drive you to success.:manny:

Bumblebreh

Daps
Can’t hate on her. She seems to really love makeup.

A lot times people lack passion and clown people who are focused and passionate about things. Then these same people are wondering why the don’t have what they want. It’s because you lack the passion for something to drive you to success.:manny:

No it just boils down to brand marketing and execution.And it really helps if you have a marketing team that actually puts in the work.You can tell that rhianna has passion with her make up line as her usp is aimed at providing cosmetics for woc.And hence in why I believe fenty will outlast kylies brand.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
No it just boils down to brand marketing and execution.And it really helps if you have a marketing team that actually puts in the work.You can tell that rhianna has passion with her make up line as her usp is aimed at providing cosmetics for woc.And hence in why I believe fenty will outlast kylies brand.
Not saying her background didn’t help. But as someone who seen her personal attention to her makeup line she really does love make up.

Rihanna definitely put in so much work into her line and her name also helped her. Both have the right head space and attention to detail give good products and that’s is why they are on top with the celebrity makeup lines.

They both can love makeup. You don’t have to be bias just because you don’t like the Kardashian’s- Jenner family. I don’t really care for their antics either but the girl is definitely passionate about make up. That’s literally all she does on her social media

Bumblebreh

Daps
Not saying her background didn’t help. But as someone who seen her personal attention to her makeup line she really does love make up.

Rihanna definitely put in so much work into her line and her name also helped her. Both have the right head space and attention to detail give good products and that’s is why they are on top with the celebrity makeup lines.

They both can love makeup. You don’t have to be bias just because you don’t like the Kardashian’s- Jenner family. I don’t really care for their antics either but the girl is definitely passionate about make up. That’s literally all she does on her social media

I will give to her for capitalizing from the current trend that is appealing to teenagers.But trends have a habit of dying out and I cannot comment on the product itself but what rihanna did with her brand is much more impressive by catering into an untapped market and securing that usp.So her competitors will find it difficult to compete.
I do not like them and I do not dislike them