Kyrie Irving officially sabotaged the Nets season appreciation thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep. he was too soft mentally to brush off the criticism of him joining the warriors. should’ve stayed and kept getting chips

however, the climate was kinda tough with all that draymond bs. Warriors should’ve nipped that in the bud

I get it that it’s easy to say shyt from the couch, but I agree….The Warriors should have just tried to fix that shyt or move Dray. Steph would have been mad for a lil bit but he would have most likely gotten over it quick :yeshrug:

Last year would have been special with Steph being one of the 2-3 best players in the league and Durant coming back ultra efficient. But oh well

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought it was a terrible move but he should’ve just stayed in GS. He should’ve never left…

Same. I’m referring to other people who insisted that he left and that his legacy wouldn’t be shyt because of him going there in the first place. They got exactly what they wanted, yet they’re still complaining about it.

Dudes on here have been defending Kyrie’s antics for years, so don’t switch it up now.

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
IMG_2724.png

Don’t get vaccinated brehs :mjlol:

8 losses in a row, Nash and WOJ claim they not trading Harden for Simmons, Durant might be out for two or more weeks, Kyrie still can’t play home games, and everybody outside the big three and Patty Mills stinks.

meanwhile, the hornets are younger and can score 130 in a shoot out, Hawks are surging, Celtics are balling out as well. Nets might be in real trouble
:russ: he's only playing in three more games THIS MONTH

at this point i'd just trade him for someone who can contribute. they even decided not to offer him an extension and now he can only play in 10 games til May? this is just ridiculous. :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
KD should be the one demanding a trade... but at the end of the day, they deserve each other.

KD quit on OKC, chose to ring chase with the Warriors, then left because his feelings got hurt.

Kyrie played with and won a title with LeBron. Then left abruptly because he didn't want to be 1B anymore. He was hurt because it wasn't his team.
He goes to a playoff contender with young talent, and somehow manages to make them worse.

Harden, didn't want to come off the bench anymore so he went to Houston, they build multiple title contenders around him and he choked in big games when it mattered most. When it finally blew up in his face, he flat out refused to play and forced a trade.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
KD should be the one demanding a trade... but at the end of the day, they deserve each other.

KD quit on OKC, chose to ring chase with the Warriors, then left because his feelings got hurt.

Kyrie played with and won a title with LeBron. Then left abruptly because he didn't want to be 1B anymore. He was hurt because it wasn't his team.
He goes to a playoff contender with young talent, and somehow manages to make them worse.

Harden, didn't want to come off the bench anymore so he went to Houston, they build multiple title contenders around him and he choked in big games when it mattered most. When it finally blew up in his face, he flat out refused to play and forced a trade.
I agree with everything except this..

He wanted to come back but they chose Serge Ibaka over him and the owner didn’t want to pay the luxury tax for paying Harden AND Ibaka

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I agree with everything except this..

He wanted to come back but they chose Serge Ibaka over him and the owner didn’t want to pay the luxury tax for paying Harden AND Ibaka

James Harden Admits Money Was Deciding Factor in Leaving OKC Thunder. ... "I felt like I already made a sacrifice coming off the bench and doing whatever it takes to help the team, and they weren't willing to help me," Harden said.

I guess you're right :manny:

At the end of the day, it wasn't Harden vs Ibaka, it was Harden vs. Westbrook.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What’s wild is if they stay in the 7th seed and have to play the play in game it would be in Brooklyn…and he wouldn’t be eligible to play
And if they lose that they have to play in Brooklyn again to make the eight seed and he still wouldn’t be able to play
And if they win that they have to play the Heat or Bucks most likely
:snoop: KD deserves better.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

kyrie was always a blockhead for the 1B stuff. i dont think that was the sole reason he bailed tho.

i believe the argument jackie macmullen made in kyrie's defense is that he believed lebron wanted to trade him to bring in different talent. lebron denied it, and jackie also reported the trade he did ask for came after irving's request. but i always felt like this part gets swept under the rug with kyrie/lebron. if that was kyrie's concern, i dont know how you knock him for it. history has shown LeGM will gut a roster to build the team HE wants. why stick around and wait for him to deal you on his terms, if you can leave on your own?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have never brought him back. Respect his decision but you have to put the team 1st if your the organization.

I fully think they were expecting either policies or Kyrie's stance to change once he got integrated back into the team.

Either way, there's no way to look at this situation with them, and not see it as a failure.