Kyrie Irving officially sabotaged the Nets season appreciation thread

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I’d have to move on from him, I’m not sure what kinda value you can get from a part time player though.

Other teams aren’t giving up the farm for that.

KD should have stayed his ass with the Warriors, him and Steph would 3-4 titles by now. His azz was busy reading sports columns and social media and fukked up his good situation.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
KD gotta regret this shyt.

Right this has been a complain failure and wasted years off his prime. If he stayed in GSW he would have possibly had 3 rings right now. But he would have been for sure the favorite to win this year.

This couldn’t have gone any worse.

i don’t get KD

going to BK and creating a super team was not going to get people to look at him differently

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I’d have to move on from him, I’m not sure what kinda value you can get from a part time player though.

Other teams aren’t giving up the farm for that.

KD should have stayed his ass with the Warriors, him and Steph would 3-4 titles by now. His azz was busy reading sports columns and social media and fukked up his good situation.

Man I don't even know what winning team would want to take him on. Even he gets traded to a market with zero restrictions, he is just so unreliable and injury prone and there's always some little controversy that pops up and he ends up not playing. Plus there was chatter that he'd retire if he was traded.

He's a huge headache for any team to deal with.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
:russ: he's only playing in three more games THIS MONTH

at this point i'd just trade him for someone who can contribute. they even decided not to offer him an extension and now he can only play in 10 games til May? this is just ridiculous. :mjlol:
Without Kyrie, they don't win a ring regardless of how the rest of the roster is comprised.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He didn't have to hitch his wagon to Mr. Unreliable

A lot of people have defended Kyrie's actions and antics over the years, so don't use the vaccine situation to make a stance. He's always been a looney bin and weirdo, yet dudes tried to use the militant and :mjpls: defense like it was on the media more than Kyrie himself.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Well i never defended him :manny:

Other people have and they've defended his every actions placing blame on the media instead of holding Kyrie accountable. Even just a few short months ago, nikkas was on here defending Kyrie's antics, but it's an issue now that Brooklyn is struggling and he's fukking with KD's title chances.