Kyrie Irving, The Decision 2021 (Edit: Season was a failure)

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
October 2021:
Kyrie goes against the NY vaccine mandate. This prevents him from playing & keeps him at home

December 2021:
Currently, there is a Covid outbreak in sports. Kyrie is somewhere on flat Earth burning sage & apparently Covid free.

December 17th, 2021

Woj from ESPN reports that Kyrie will be back as a part time player, playing away games

April 25th, 2022
Nets swept from playoffs by Celtics

Old Title:
Anti-vax mandate protestors tried to storm the Barclays Center (Floyd Mayweather reads support)

'Let Kyrie Play' :mjlol:

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It should be a personal choice for people to take that shyt and not be forced into taking it.

Honestly I care more about people's safety and care way less about who's vaccinated or not.

People that cares about people not taking a shot and think they putting other people like them and these other pro vax clowns in danger are some real life fukking weirdos.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
It is. Iā€™m at the game and I saw a lot of Trump hats in the protestor crowd.
You saw Trump hats? I was *just* in the area and saw the protest but didnā€™t see trump hats or signs. Plus it was a mixed crowd, white and black people. They were even flying a pan African flag. :mjlol: And had black people on the loudspeaker. Regardless of whether you think thatā€™s performative and/or the black people are being used as pawns you canā€™t misrepresent the situation like that.