Kyrie Irving, The Decision 2021 (Edit: Season was a failure)

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You saw Trump hats? I was *just* in the area and saw the protest but didn’t see trump hats or signs. Plus it was a mixed crowd, white and black people. They were even flying a pan African flag. :mjlol: And had black people on the loudspeaker. Regardless of whether you think that’s performative and/or the black people are being used as pawns you can’t misrepresent the situation like that.

I did see Trump hats. How is that hard to believe when they share the same views on this issue?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should be a personal choice for people to take that shyt and not be forced into taking it.

Honestly I care more about people's safety and care way less about who's vaccinated or not.

People that cares about people not taking a shot and think they putting other people like them and these other pro vax clowns in danger are some real life fukking weirdos.
The nba is a business, they can’t make money if teams have widespread outbreaks. Plus this is a ny rule, not nba

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
I did see Trump hats. How is that hard to believe when they share the same views on this issue?
I’m saying I was *just there* and literally saw zero Trump hats or signs. Zero. None. Nada. I am not saying there were no Trump supporters there. Republicans and *some* black people align on this specific issue, that is for certain. I *am* saying that your description of the event makes me go :patrice:

Maybe you did see them, but what I saw was so starkly different it sounded like :duck:
to me.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m saying I was *just there* and literally saw zero Trump hats or signs. Zero. None. Nada. I am not saying there were no Trump supporters there. Republicans and *some* black people align on this specific issue, that is for certain. I *am* saying that your description of the event makes me go :patrice:

Maybe you did see them, but what I saw was so starkly different it sounded like :duck:
to me.
Understood. Me and the wife had to make it through that crowd to get to the entrance. I saw something and you didn’t. Completely normal.