LA Brehs, get in here and talk about chicks you dealt with high follower counts on IG

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I recently had a chick who has an IG follower count of about 25K (not telling nikkas), tho she was fairly cool for our fling, meanwhile the broads I’ve come across at different spots in the LA area (OC, IE, LA) whether at school, work, or moving around with 1 to 10K followers have always acted like celebs.

Brehs in the area give me some insight on y’all’s experiences
@DatLBCGuy562
@Double Burger With Cheese
@Charles Foster Breh
@pete clemenza
Also @ other dudes from/in LA because I’m blanking on any posters outside of these 2

Last edited:

Mannish

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to bang a chick who has around 100K followers. Day job as a hairstylist, modeling / comedy skit / bottle girl gigs when she could get them. Overall shyt was ok, the most annoying part about it was her wanting to take selfies / post shyt to IG every damn where we went. She also went from a 8.5 to like a 7 w/o the makeup...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
LA breh's don't need to hang out online for ig chick, they go out an pull chicks in person while outside, that's why you never hear LA niccaz complaining

/thread

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Despite the vanity, a lot of these IG models are easy to bag in person.

They don't get much attention in real life cause dudes be scared to approach em. Online, they have a bunch of simps in their DMs. Stand out.

Catching one at a bar, festival, concert, club or event venue is your best bet.

I'm talking to a IG model chick with 10k followers on Snapchat. I mostly talk to her when I'm in her city.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
It's not the high follower counts per se that i've had issues with. I got plenty of homegirls who have thousands of followers who are still regular people... it's the IG influencers/attempted influencers. they're the worst.

Trying to record/ document everything... basing all their actions upon engagement and what will maximize it. Being out with them is literally unbearable. And yes, they'll attempt to make you their personal camera man.

The one issue that LA does have is that a lot people think that their proximity to people who are actually well known, makes them well known and a somebody. I usually have only seen an issue with high follow counts when it's women who weren't that sought after before social media came along...or that they finally figured out how to get attention.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
i slide up to one of my real estate clients and see that they have a new assistant...

bad ass vietnamese chick... soon as she saw me I knew it was wrap..

client went to lunch while we chilled in the office... she did the flirty shyt, asking questions.. rubbing my arm etc.

we exchange info and socials...

and she watched my shyt like a hawk for 3-4 weeks...

commenting on every story... like if I made a story in downtown LA..

she would comment "where in downtown are you? me and some friends want to go out"

etc etc... i just kinda brushed her off

I ended up doing work in san fernando a month or so later, and she called me randomly... i answered told her where I was..

she said she has a house in van nuys... (dope that she was a home owner at 26)

I said i'd slide thru when I finish...

long story short, she's a somewhat smart chick who has things going for her...

amazing body.. got her financials on point... but dates NFL nikkas and scammers... 70k+ followers

she's into the whole 'look like your important/successful on social media' wave...

when I slid thru her crib she was fully dressed makeup done.. etc...

i told her I'm not taking her out... had her put on some sweats then browsed her fridge to figure out what she could cook me...

salmon, rice, seaweed and something else... and she had a fresh bottle of sake I told her to pour me up

I had to talk her through preparing the whole meal... bytch tried to reheat some old rice...

i said.. you asian right? you got a rice cooker right? make some fresh rice...

all in all it was a good meal and conversation... but she's used to nikkas tricking...

and once a chick is on that wave, they are lost to the game...

didn't fukk... didn't want to... just wanted a free homecooked meal and give her some game...

left her with a side hug.. then pulled up on my rican thang in ktown, smoke a blunt and blew her back out...

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
i slide up to one of my real estate clients and see that they have a new assistant...

bad ass vietnamese chick... soon as she saw me I knew it was wrap..

client went to lunch while we chilled in the office... she did the flirty shyt, asking questions.. rubbing my arm etc.

we exchange info and socials...

and she watched my shyt like a hawk for 3-4 weeks...

commenting on every story... like if I made a story in downtown LA..

she would comment "where in downtown are you? me and some friends want to go out"

etc etc... i just kinda brushed her off

I ended up doing work in san fernando a month or so later, and she called me randomly... i answered told her where I was..

she said she has a house in van nuys... (dope that she was a home owner at 26)

I said i'd slide thru when I finish...

long story short, she's a somewhat smart chick who has things going for her...

amazing body.. got her financials on point... but dates NFL nikkas and scammers... 70k+ followers

she's into the whole 'look like your important/successful on social media' wave...

when I slid thru her crib she was fully dressed makeup done.. etc...

i told her I'm not taking her out... had her put on some sweats then browsed her fridge to figure out what she could cook me...

salmon, rice, seaweed and something else... and she had a fresh bottle of sake I told her to pour me up

I had to talk her through preparing the whole meal... bytch tried to reheat some old rice...

i said.. you asian right? you got a rice cooker right? make some fresh rice...

all in all it was a good meal and conversation... but she's used to nikkas tricking...

and once a chick is on that wave, they are lost to the game...

didn't fukk... didn't want to... just wanted a free homecooked meal and give her some game...

left her with a side hug.. then pulled up on my rican thang in ktown, smoke a blunt and blew her back out...

Breh I got this 37 year old Indian / black chick on that same kinda wave. She told me her ex is AD’s best friend and she’s heavy into the NFL scene. Everyone is he “brother” or “cousin.” She stays in Inglewood and is always at SoFi.

She is a cool chick but I’m noticing she drinks a LOT… and it’s not a good look. She got a DUI last year & chipped her front tooth last year in Mexico on some drunk shyt…:snoop:

She’s got mad followers on ig and when you really are up close in these hoes personal space and see how they get down…

More often than not the juice isn’t worth the squeeze… I’ve only known her for a month and she’s pretty connected so I’m just seeing who I can get put on with, but I’m not taking it serious at all.

That drinking shyt at almost 40…:scust:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
Born and raised here and That’s about 80% of LA broads who be on that Hollywood shyt, even chicks working call centers or even paralegals

If u looking for something real make sure she’s not from LA or a transplant that’s trying to get in the industry..

Better off dating in the bay or San Diego