LA Brehs, get in here and talk about chicks you dealt with high follower counts on IG

trap101

All Star
Daps
i slide up to one of my real estate clients and see that they have a new assistant...

bad ass vietnamese chick... soon as she saw me I knew it was wrap..

client went to lunch while we chilled in the office... she did the flirty shyt, asking questions.. rubbing my arm etc.

we exchange info and socials...

and she watched my shyt like a hawk for 3-4 weeks...

commenting on every story... like if I made a story in downtown LA..

she would comment "where in downtown are you? me and some friends want to go out"

etc etc... i just kinda brushed her off

I ended up doing work in san fernando a month or so later, and she called me randomly... i answered told her where I was..

she said she has a house in van nuys... (dope that she was a home owner at 26)

I said i'd slide thru when I finish...

long story short, she's a somewhat smart chick who has things going for her...

amazing body.. got her financials on point... but dates NFL nikkas and scammers... 70k+ followers

she's into the whole 'look like your important/successful on social media' wave...

when I slid thru her crib she was fully dressed makeup done.. etc...

i told her I'm not taking her out... had her put on some sweats then browsed her fridge to figure out what she could cook me...

salmon, rice, seaweed and something else... and she had a fresh bottle of sake I told her to pour me up

I had to talk her through preparing the whole meal... bytch tried to reheat some old rice...

i said.. you asian right? you got a rice cooker right? make some fresh rice...

all in all it was a good meal and conversation... but she's used to nikkas tricking...

and once a chick is on that wave, they are lost to the game...

didn't fukk... didn't want to... just wanted a free homecooked meal and give her some game...

left her with a side hug.. then pulled up on my rican thang in ktown, smoke a blunt and blew her back out...
Playa shyt.... :eldiego_chill: ....... you don't bring up the sexual talk, she will be bringing it up one of the next times you roll by the spot. And then she is permanently in the rotation....:banderas:

trap101

All Star
Daps
Born and raised here and That’s about 80% of LA broads who be on that Hollywood shyt, even chicks working call centers or even paralegals

If u looking for something real make sure she’s not from LA or a transplant that’s trying to get in the industry..

Better off dating in the bay or San Diego
Always wondered that about LA. Hollywood's right there I can only imagine how many people are in some way or another lured by the bright lights...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Then bytches with high follower counts in LA are miserable and not worth the trouble :yeshrug: But yeah they aren’t hard to link with when u meet em in person. I don’t do the DM shyt with those type of bytches

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The Bay, CA :childplease:
yeah... i knew it...

you trying to rock the lingo but you wearing it wrong if you get what I'm saying...

don't come in here speaking on LA unless you from a place to speak on it

you nikkas from nowhere always ride the rep of the bay or norcal....but never claim a city...

easiest way to spot a mark cosplaying a mack

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Born and raised here and That’s about 80% of LA broads who be on that Hollywood shyt, even chicks working call centers or even paralegals

If u looking for something real make sure she’s not from LA or a transplant that’s trying to get in the industry..

Better off dating in the bay or San Diego

The thing about LA is that they know all they have to do is be in proximity, it's enough dudes with status/visibility that it won't matter her employment status if she's in the right place at the right time.

The wild thing is some of these girls been on the scene for a decade plus...and in real time watching them come to terms with it not working out for them.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Then bytches with high follower counts in LA are miserable and not worth the trouble :yeshrug: But yeah they aren’t hard to link with when u meet em in person. I don’t do the DM shyt with those type of bytches

What makes them unbearable? Do they seem bitter?