Ladies, At What Age Did Older Men Start Checking You Out?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
TOTALLY normal in my hood, sad to say. We had uniforms and the K-5s wore jumpers while the 6-8s wore skirts. I wore a jumper. My "boyfriend" was 17. If you think anybody ever asked that motherfukker what in the blue hell he was doing with a 5th grader, you have too much faith in humanity. And it wasn't like I looked older. I was a 5th grader who looked like a 5th grader.

Even worse, the school was downtown, in the middle of all this commercial zoning. Picture a bunch of girls all huddling in corners, trying not to be seen. You never know who's going to whip out a camera, start jerking off, etc. You had real creepers who would jizz or piss through the fence while we were in class, try to talk to us, etc. (It's amazing what men will say to girls in Catholic school uniforms.) It wasn't exactly traumatizing, but remembering it now (over 20 years later), it makes me so angry.

All you have to do is talk to them. They might not look 15, but they sure as hell *sound* 15.

If a woman tells you she's 20 and looks 16, she's 12. If she tells you she's 26, and LOOKS 26, she's damn near 40. - Chris Rock

That behavior might be somewhat common, but it's abnormal. I bet you never introduced this "boyfriend" to your daddy...what about your mom? I bet if the cops found out he would be locked up for statutory rape! I agree that kids experiment but I was under the impression that this conversation was about grown men checking for little girls.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
That behavior might be somewhat common, but it's abnormal. I bet you never introduced this "boyfriend" to your daddy...what about your mom?

Well, that's the strange thing. He never met my parents b/c knew that my parents didn't want me around boys. The age thing never crossed my mind. I had no idea whatsoever that guys who drive weren't supposed to be with girls who hadn't started their period yet. Nobody even brought it up. I'd be sitting there w/him w/my jumper fixed to look like a skirt (it doesn't) with guys who were even older than he was. To this day, every time I smell a certain air freshener, I feel sick. I teach 4-8th grade (private school), and I look at my girls, and I just get filled with rage. Like...why, you know? I know why, but why? (With a good mixture of "how?" and "what the fukk?")

It happened again when I was 15, only I *knew* it was statutory rape then (he was 21). Again, everybody knew. He tattooed my name on his chest for my 16th birthday; I got his football number tattooed on my ankle. (The removal is far more painful.) I wore his college sweatshirt with his last name and football number on the back. The hilarious part is that wanted me to get pregnant so that he could marry me (we're Catholic, so that was a given), then broke up with me when I pointed out that he'd probably be arrested instead, Catholic or not. "So you don't love me enough to have my baby?" Uh, I love you enough to make sure you don't catch a 10-year sentence, you stupid fukk.

I say all that to simply say this: Brehs, HUG YOUR DAUGHTERS. It'll save you some therapy bills.

Last edited:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Ima be dead honest. I checked the fukkkkkk out a 15 year old recently.

Idc what anyone says, I'm no creep. A woman's body develops and it's a signal to men that's she's ready.

Chick at my gym looks 21 And has the nicest body I have EVER seen. Gym rat. Ass is crazy. Busty. Abs for days. I didn't even know she wasn't old enough til my boy approached her and she told him she was 15 years old. Felt bad after but It makes me say there's levels to it.

I feel that ppl who lust after 18+ year olds with little boy bodies and youthful faces are more sick than dudes scoping out a 15 year old that looks way older off looks alone

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, that's the strange thing. He never met my parents b/c knew that my parents didn't want me around boys. The age thing never crossed my mind. I had no idea whatsoever that guys who drive weren't supposed to be with girls who hadn't started their period yet. Nobody even brought it up. I'd be sitting there w/him w/my jumper fixed to look like a skirt (it doesn't) with guys who were even older than he was. To this day, every time I smell a certain air freshener, I feel sick. I teach 4-8th grade (private school), and I look at my girls, and I just get filled with rage. Like...why, you know? I know why, but why? (With a good mixture of "how?" and "what the fukk?")

It happened again when I was 15, only I *knew* it was statutory rape then (he was 21). Again, everybody knew. He tattooed my name on his chest for my 16th birthday; I got his football number tattooed on my ankle. (The removal is far more painful.) I wore his college sweatshirt with his last name and football number on the back. The hilarious part is that wanted me to get pregnant so that he could marry me (we're Catholic, so that was a given), then broke up with me when I pointed out that he'd probably be arrested instead, Catholic or not. "So you don't love me enough to have my baby?" Uh, I love you enough to make sure you don't catch a 10-year sentence, you stupid fukk.

I say all that to simply say this: Brehs, HUG YOUR DAUGHTERS. It'll save you some therapy bills.

If you don't mind, may you drop pics of yourself from recent? :lupe:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Ima be dead honest. I checked the fukkkkkk out a 15 year old recently.

Idc what anyone says, I'm no creep. A woman's body develops and it's a signal to men that's she's ready.

Chick at my gym looks 21 And has the nicest body I have EVER seen. Gym rat. Ass is crazy. Busty. Abs for days. I didn't even know she wasn't old enough til my boy approached her and she told him she was 15 years old. Felt bad after but It makes me say there's levels to it.

I feel that ppl who lust after 18+ year olds with little boy bodies and youthful faces are more sick than dudes scoping out a 15 year old that looks way older off looks alone

This is an aspect that sometimes gets forgotten. I don't know any teenagers who go to the paying gyms. If i met a woman at the spot and her frame is thick i'd probably think she was of age, since lets be real with it, most teenagers aren't at CardioEx, ya dig.

Now, the thing about the 17 year old dating a 10 year old, thats crazy to me. He must've been an offie/herb for that cuz i can't see anybody in the crew cosigning it.
How's your girl just getting into fractions when you're supposed to be looking at calculus and trig?

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Now, the thing about the 17 year old dating a 10 year old, thats crazy to me.

Hey, I was 11! And I was mature for my age! (deep, DEEP shudder)

He must've been an offie/herb for that cuz i can't see anybody in the crew cosigning it.

Like I said, you have too much faith in humanity. I keep asking myself if I was the only one, and I can honestly say no. I was the YOUNGEST one, but there were plenty of plaid and white skirts (and one jumper) tossed in a corner while we pranced around in our school shorts and opened Peter Pan blouses w/rosaries hanging around our newly developed breasts. (This made us bad asses b/c you're not supposed to wear a Rosary. Ooh, rebels.) The high school skirts were black and white, so again - there was absolutely no question whatsoever in regards to age.

I know it wasn't normal for civilized society, but I don't remember it being abnormal at all. Maybe my hood was Pedo Place or something. I'd like to think it was just the water in *my* part of town, as opposed to being all over, but I know from talking to other girls when I was in college that's it's really not.

Still dealing with the past? I don't see it as that personal....

Ignored.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Like I said, you have too much faith in humanity. I keep asking myself if I was the only one, and I can honestly say no. I was the YOUNGEST one, but there were plenty of plaid and white skirts (and one jumper) tossed in a corner while we pranced around in our school shorts and opened Peter Pan blouses w/rosaries hanging around our newly developed breasts. (This made us bad asses b/c you're not supposed to wear a Rosary. Ooh, rebels.) The high school skirts were black and white, so again - there was absolutely no question whatsoever in regards to age.

I know it wasn't normal for civilized society, but I don't remember it being abnormal at all. Maybe my hood was Pedo Place or something. I'd like to think it was just the water in *my* part of town, as opposed to being all over, but I know from talking to other girls when I was in college that's it's really not.

Ignored.

Ok, not to go perv on you but you're saying you were overdeveloped at 11 then?
Cuz that's a different story.
Not saying it's ok, but i knew a few dudes that'll be like if she looks grown, i'll make her groan.

I was just imagining some 17 year old dude cupcaking with my goddaughters older sister who's ten, and ish made my stomach seize.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Ignored.

Not to be rude, but that's some pretty traumatic stuff for you to find as normal.

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Ok, not to go perv on you but you're saying you were overdeveloped at 11 then?

Like I said in my original post, I was a 5th grader who looked like a 5th grader. Nobody could look at me and think, "Damn, what is she, 13?" You probably wouldn't have believed I was even 11. My main cluster this year is 5th grade, and I swear by the old gods and the new that I would take up arms for my girls if a man that age even looked at them. (I say "man" b/c 17 is the age of consent in Texas.)

I was just imagining some 17 year old dude cupcaking with my goddaughters older sister who's ten, and ish made my stomach seize.

I had my smart-ass lil cuzzo ask me what was I doing at her age, and I was so, so, so very tempted to tell her just to wipe that smug little smirk off her face. (I didn't.)

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i started noticing when i was around 13

got raped when i was 14 :sadbron: