Ladies, At What Age Did Older Men Start Checking You Out?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I hear from women a lot that considerably older guys or grown men sexualize and check them out from very young ages.. like 8 and up :huhldup:.

How did it make you feel at the time? Did it disturb you? Did you like the newfound attention? Was older guys/men checking you out the result of your body developing? Did older guys/men check you out even when your body was undeveloped?

How old were you and how old were these older guys/men? Did they catcall you, try to holla?

Out of 10 older guys/men, how many exhibit this behavior in your experience? Have you seen this happen with other girls, women etc?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
you think women are going to be honest about this? :mjlol:

when I was in high school all the 8's and up were fukking nikkas that were 19,20,21. It's just how it was:francis:

Older nikkas always have the appeal to younger bytches

it's weird cause now I'm 19 I can't even look at them young bytches without feeling :sitdown:

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps

when I was in high school all the 8's and up were fukking nikkas that were 19,20,21. It's just how it was:francis:

it's weird cause now I'm 19 I can't even look at them young bytches without feeling :sitdown:
U crazy these high school girls thick as hell

Prynce

Daps
Do you really care? I don't understand these type of threads.

It's common sense that old ass nikkas be checking girls out soon as they bodies develop. shyt been like that for ages. Half the girls i grew up with were fukking 18-20 year old nikkas at 12 or 13.

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I would say middle school. It always made me uncomfortable. It's really disturbing because I have always looked younger.

I didn't want to talk to guys that were older than me. If we were all in school ok even though I didn't want to talk to seniors as a freshman. Grown men were gross...because why did he want a little girl?

I can't stand dirty old men even now being older. Its worse when they think I'm way younger than what I am. Super pervy.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

8 year olds sexually active with men that are 19, 20, 21 whaaa?! :dwillhuh: