Ladies, At What Age Did Older Men Start Checking You Out?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Do you really care? I don't understand these type of threads.

It's common sense that old ass nikkas be checking girls out soon as they bodies develop. shyt been like that for ages. Half the girls i grew up with were fukking 18-20 year old nikkas at 12 or 13.

The fact that you seem to believe that shyt is normal is alarming.
:scust:
Too many children (male and female) are not watched...so they end up like Brenda.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
you think women are going to be honest about this? :mjlol:

when I was in high school all the 8's and up were fukking nikkas that were 19,20,21. It's just how it was:francis:

Older nikkas always have the appeal to younger bytches

it's weird cause now I'm 19 I can't even look at them young bytches without feeling :sitdown:

I'm 22, me n my breh decided to head to our old hs football game last friday. And I felt old af when I looked at the student section, all of them looking like some lil ass kids n shyt:dwillhuh:.

First time I been to a football game at my high school in 3 years and I was already feeling:flabbynsick:

Prynce

Daps
The fact that you seem to believe that shyt is normal is alarming.
:scust:
Too many children (male and female) are not watched...so they end up like Brenda.
I've seen it with my own eyes:heh:

Them fast ass girls would brag about having a 17 year old boyfriend when we were in middle school. It's not normal the shyt is gross but it's reality in a lot of lower income places.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About 11. I start developing boobs in about second grade tho. With the obesity rates high as they are little girls get full bodies early. That's no excuse tho cuz it only takes about 5 seconds of talking to know a child is a child

What cup size is u?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've seen it with my own eyes:heh:

Them fast ass girls would brag about having a 17 year old boyfriend when we were in middle school. It's not normal the shyt is gross but it's reality in a lot of lower income places.
It's a reality in the suburbs too. Girls in high school would brag about their boyfriends that were in their 20s when they were like 15-17 :mindblown: talking about they were mature.. but they were just like every other high school chick :mjlol:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is going on in a 17 yr olds head that makes him want to date a fukking 13 year old? See these threads are why women think men are pervs that are only curbed by the risk of jail. That and real life experience