Ladies, At What Age Did Older Men Start Checking You Out?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is interesting cuz tons of girls were dating college guys even when they were freshmen in hs.

But when I got in college, the last thing I would want is a hs freshmen :mjlol:

Now I realize that these nikkas were probably lame as fukk :russ:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Not that I'm defending, excusing it

but way back when I'm sure these older men were doing more than just staring

It's in our biology, only difference is that we should know better so :whoa:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
When I was 22 I fukked a 16 year old. :whoa: It's legal in Florida.

I didn't feel too good about it. According to her, she was very experienced. Don't look for saints, look for sane women. :sas2:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
What the fukk is going on in a 17 yr olds head that makes him want to date a fukking 13 year old? See these threads are why women think men are pervs that are only curbed by the risk of jail. That and real life experience

Gonna keep it funky with you. I was 17 and while on vacay, saw some super thick puerto rican chick at the hotel my family was staying at. Me n my cuz got on the elevator with her, talking to each other, and when my cousin got off on his floor, i turned to her and introduced myself and asked her name. Long story short, she was pr, from Salem Boston and was 14.
Body was in no way what most people would think a 14 year old girl would look like.

I told her i'd be down by the pool later around 9 with my peoples, n lookout for me.

She was there in a boy short two piece. We stayed at that hotel for a week, and her n her family was there for 4 more days. I broke that thing open in every way, and i regret nothing. Thats just the game.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Not that I'm defending, excusing it

but way back when I'm sure these older men were doing more than just staring

It's in our biology, only difference is that we should know better so :whoa:
People forget The Color Purple was set in like the 1940s. The rules only changed because women started to work and are vital to the workforce now. I learned this in my men, women and work in the USA economics course.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I meant 8/10s in high school breh :huhldup:
What's crazy is your description of them is part of the problem, low key, breh.

Not even trying to step on your toes but although both men and women objectify ourselves/others... us men have an entire culture/language dedicated to women/girls.

We're sitting here having an insightful discussion on what age women remember being objectified/sexualized by adult strangers and your contribution to the thread is essentially a grown man labeling your memory of the more attractive high school girls as numbers.

Spooky.

Last edited: