Lakers Rumor Luke Walton Isn't Receiving Support From Team Fizdale Possible Candidate

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Lakers Rumors: Luke Walton Not Supported by Team; David Fizdale May Be Candidate

Per Bleacher Report via Fat Elephant Cac Windhorst

dQkQN4Q.png

Lakers Rumors: Luke Walton Not Supported by Team; David Fizdale May Be Candidate
ALEC NATHANJANUARY 12, 2018

hi-res-a96a33e1f0c529add97500aa892b3c84_crop_north.jpg

Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images
ESPN.com's Brian Windhorst appeared on The Rich Eisen Show on Friday and said he's been contacted by executives and agents who believe Luke Walton may not be long for the Los Angeles Lakers.

"Whatever you want to say about LaVar Ball, he has smoked out the fact that the Lakers do not support Luke Walton," Windhorst said (h/t Slam's Ryne Nelson). "And that is now crystal-clear."

Windhorst added: "And there are now guys out there wondering openly to me—executives, coaches, agents—who the Lakers are going to hire as their next coach."

Beyond that, Windhorst cited agents and executives who think the Lakers are "probably going to hire" former Miami Heatassistant and former Memphis Grizzlies head coach David Fizdale if Walton is let go.

PracticalBouncyChick-size_restricted.gif

Lavar in the cut like..

sneaker-shopping-lavar-ball-lonzo-ball-0.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of goes against the the type of Franchise Magic is building. He said he wanted to get rid of the negative connotation that became associated with the Lakers and their Front office management and how they handle the team. This seems unnecessary unless they think the Lakers are severely underachieving, which doesn't seem evident to me...