Lakers Rumor Luke Walton Isn't Receiving Support From Team Fizdale Possible Candidate

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
What are you blabbering about?
Lakers been a shytshow for years. Meanwhile Celtics knocking on the Finals door and thinking how to spend yet another Top 5 pick :win:
Oh yeah and that Top 5 pick originally belonged to, you guessed it, the Lakers
full

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
If luke was to get fired this season or off season. Be prepared for all these white coaches, execs, sports radio hosts to go extra hard caping for Luke. They not gonna like a young white coach not getting enough time with a young team

:mjgrin:

vvLM2Oe.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why would they fire Luke when Magic said before the season even started that he didn't expect them to actually have a winning season?

Luke doesn't have any expectations of making this current core team into contenders from the FO... Thats why they didn't have to say anything

Those comments lit a fire under the players asses more than anything because these dudes are actually playing the way Luke wanted

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his making all these reckless moves with his kids

i think he has a deal in place with magic already. they pick up gelo with one of the two contracts allowed for undrafted players. then they get lemelo in the 1st or 2nd round

:rudy:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
his making all these reckless moves with his kids

i think he has a deal in place with magic already. they pick up gelo with one of the two contracts allowed for undrafted players. then they get lemelo in the 1st or 2nd round
He's making these wreckless moves because he's wreckless. Why would the Lakers even make such a deal? First of all if LaMelo is that good what's the guarantee the Lakers can even get him? If they get PG this off season in three years will they even be bad enough to pick in the lottery? Also if they get PG then what use will Melo be for the Lakers? They'd be looking for 3&D/off ball players or big men.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That 24-0 start with the Warriors is good for another 3 losing seasons