Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
LaVar Ball’s Big Baller Brand gets β€˜F’ rating from Better Business Bureau

Big Baller buyers beware!

LaVar Ball’s Big Baller Brand apparel company has scored a big fat β€˜F’ ratingfrom the Better Business Bureau.

The organization has received 32 formal complaints and 44 negative customers reviews with zero positive reviews. That’s good enough for the lowest rating possible for the brash basketball dad and his family.

Blair Looney, the CEO of Better Business Bureau of Central California, told TMZ Sports that the organization twice reached out to the company to help with its issues, but said the offers have fallen on deaf ears.

β€œThis is very definitely substandard normal business practices for anybody,” Looney said.

The complaints detailed orders that have been both delayed and incorrectly processed.

Customer satisfaction is far from guaranteed with LaVar Ball's Big Baller Brand.

(ANTHONY WALLACE/AFP/GETTY IMAGES)

β€œThis company does not offer refunds,” read one entry from November. β€œI purchased 2 items and was told there would be a 1-2 week delay. I have been waiting 6 weeks now, and when I asked why it was taking so long, I was called a β€˜small baller’. At this point I believe they have decided to steal my money.”

"The customer service is awful and I believe that they are running nothing but a scam," read another.

LaVar Ball launched Big Baller Brand last year and hoped to make licensing deals with Nike, Under Armour and Adidas, which they all turned down.

But that didn’t humble the blithering blowhard. LaVar's company, which sells hats, sweatshirts and T-shirts with the Big Baller Brand logo, has garnered the most attention for its outrageously priced sneakers.

The ZO2 shoes, the signature footwear of oldest son and Lakers rookie Lonzo, start at $495. Lonzo’s sandals sell for $220, while the Melo Ball 1’s β€” inspired by LaVar’s youngest son and new Lithuania pro LaMelo β€” go for a modest $395.

LaVar has continued to cause headaches for the Lakers by recently saying coach Luke Walton has lost control of the team.

LevelUp

Daps
shoes is ugly any damn wayz.

LevelUp

Daps
Did members ever get they shoes on here?