Lavar Ball says Big Baller Brand Asking Price Is Now 3 BILLION

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Lebron made a few hundred million off of nike maybe one billion one day.

Nike prob made 4 billion off him. And never took a shot

That lavar point he a employee ur employer always makes more than u.

Lavar and family willl make all they money and big company will make nothing.

That why he a threat and take no losses

Do you nikkas realize that nike or any company doesnt see every dollar they generate? Nike may see 500 million a year in revenue from brons line but that could only be 200 million in profit.

For that matter, whats the possibility that even if Lebron started his own company wouldve been able to maintain his career as a pro BBall ATG AND come up with the capital, labor, marketing, distribution streams, manufacturing, logistics, and all the assorted factors that lead to Nike being a billion dollar company?

I hear Lavar spout this bullshyt and that tells me that hes done little no research and the whole schtick relys on lies, half truths, assumptions or outright ignorance.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Nike has to pay for marketing , employees, materials etc, nike covers all the overhead. All Lebron has to do is wear the shoes, make some appearances and shoot a few commercials, so pretty much get paid a billy to have fun.

You're an idiot for even putting Lavar and Lebron in the same sentence when it comes to bossing up. Lebron made more from his stake in Blaze pizza than Lavar has made in his lifetime. Lebron outchea turning $1 million into $35 million but you talking about Lavar being a boss

Lavar Ball turning yall nikkas into straight idiots.
Yeah I don't know why he need to take shots and Lebron, Kobe, Jordan. Sometimes a partnership is good decision. They got more liability, more cost, they get more of the cake. There's nothing wrong with signing that deal UNLESS you are getting ripped off. But all you gotta do is wear their shoes

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lavar still fooling folks with this BBB billion dollar valuation thing is downright hilarious at this point...

What makes him or any of you think that BBB's valuation could possibly have gone up.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:dahell: bruh it was lavar’s money are you guys crazy
Did you see their old chino hills home? They wasn’t living in the jects lmao

LoL

People act like the ball family was living in a trailor park before lonzo went to the lakers, the ball family was doing good before the lakers. LoL

They bought there second home under their LLC., which is a smart move.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
:dahell: bruh it was lavar’s money are you guys crazy
Did you see their old chino hills home? They wasn’t living in the jects lmao

They weren't poor, hell they weren't even slightly middle class, but they weren't rich as fukk tho either breh. A new G-Wagon is a 130,000 vehicle. Thats a millionaires vehicle and i dont think the Ball Family, pre-lonzo draft, were touching a million.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They weren't poor, hell they weren't even slightly middle class, but they weren't rich as fukk tho either breh. A new G-Wagon is a 130,000 vehicle. Thats a millionaires vehicle and i dont think the Ball Family, pre-lonzo draft, were touching a million.

you dont think based on what? you know what about their financial portfolio ? secondly. theres a million people that have 100+ k cars that arent millionaires. what are you talking about :dahell:. I had a 2013 Convertable 650i in 2012 and ive never been a millionaire. It was a lease and the payment was more than comfortable for me to make