Lebron On Kyrie: “I was ready to give him the keys”

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
That's cool and all but none of that is this...

tumblr_or8qlynKwO1u2klrwo1_400.gif

full

kevin_durant__second_by_r3dtheballer_designs-d6hztm8.jpg

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Anybody who really watched the team could clearly see that LeBron wanted Kyrie and Love to take on most of the responsibility of this team so he could relax a lot more and extend his career, especially in the regular season. But he saw they weren't really up for that. LeBron was willing to take the backseat there. Kyrie's usage rate was above Bron's.
Pretty much.

Shows how much people really pay attention in here.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This will be compared to Shaq Kobe break-up where people will wonder how many titles were left on the table had they stayed together

Had they stayed together it would be inevitable that kyrie the younger guy would take the driver's seat
Literally natural progression. I don't get how these mfers don't understand that.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
i believe lebron was ready to take a backseat to kyrie. the issue is the media will always put lebron name first. kyrie might not have been secure or mature enough to accept that regardless of what the media says. dude was in a great position. all he had to do was go out there and prove he was the future.
Of course. But we will see what Kyrie will do. Gonna be an interesting year.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Anybody who really watched the team could clearly see that LeBron wanted Kyrie and Love to take on most of the responsibility of this team so he could relax a lot more and extend his career, especially in the regular season. But he saw they weren't really up for that. LeBron was willing to take the backseat there. Kyrie's usage rate was above Bron's.
Nothing gets in the way of the narrative.

Which is why I'm disgusted by fukkboi Lakers fans who "worry" that Bron coming to LA would hurt Lonzo. smh.....

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
taint on his legacy? Going to the Heat is the only reason he isn't Karl Malone status
And people would have loved if he stayed on the cavs until now watching all these guys with competent FO win titles

I'm sure everyone would have the utmost respect for him putting up monster number just to be kicked out the playoffs 2nd for 15 years straight

It's funny