Lebron On Kyrie: “I was ready to give him the keys”

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing gets in the way of the narrative.

Which is why I'm disgusted by fukkboi Lakers fans who "worry" that Bron coming to LA would hurt Lonzo. smh.....
I still don't see how he would hurt him everyone knows Lebron is a real pro that knows how to move

But hey :yeshrug:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
deep inside Lebron saying, damn you Kyrie i about to bail out and give you the key to the Cavs

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

full

kevin_durant__second_by_r3dtheballer_designs-d6hztm8.jpg

So it's cool to brag about a triple double in a lost? It's cool to bring up 5 yrs ago to make yourself feel good?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That was basically Bron sending shots at Kyrie. He knew the "I was ready to hand him the keys" like he's a teenage son first learning how to drive comment isn't a positive one.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
If Kyrie was so upset about the "kid" treatment, did he ever talk to Bron about it? We gotta answer that question before we start writing this Bron hater fan fiction about why Kyrie had to leve...

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Kyrie was so upset about the "kid" treatment, did he ever talk to Bron about it? We gotta answer that question before we start writing this Bron hater fan fiction about why Kyrie had to leve...
I bet you kyrie did not

And if he did Lebron don't respect him but I don't think that's the case :yeshrug:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
people crying about kyrie leaving are the same people that get walked all over at work all day. Kyrie didnt want to work with a passive aggressive diva. Whats so confusing? Dudes already a multi millionaire with a ring now he just wants to do his own thing

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lebron might be the most passive aggressive athlete of all time lol
he knows what hes doing

did the same type of ho shyt to andrew wiggins.
was condescending like kyrie meant nuffin in a tongue in cheek manner like he elevated kyrie.
when, kyrie elevated himself to hit the winning shot to win the title with lebron on the team.

nikkaz forgetting,...kyrie is completely actualized.
when healthy kyrie has converted in the situation when he was capable of converting.
from finals to three point shootout against similar peers and pedigree.
more of bron's blatant passive aggressive bs,.....

art barr

jagg away three three-peats breh....

then, try to play it like everyone else was the cause for the losses.
when everytime it was because of bron's low bball iq and low bball iq front office requests.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
did the same type of ho shyt to andrew wiggins.
was condescending like kyrie meant nuffin in a tongue in cheek manner like he elevated kyrie.
when, kyrie elevated himself to hit the winning shot to win the title with lebron on the team.

nikkaz forgetting,...kyrie is completely actualized.
when healthy kyrie has converted in the situation when he was capable of converting.
from finals to three point shootout against similar peers and pedigree.
more of bron's blatant passive aggressive bs,.....

art barr

jagg away three three-peats breh....

then, try to play it like everyone else was the cause for the losses.
when everytime it was because of bron's low bball iq and low bball iq front office requests.
:kyrie:

kuts

All Star
Daps
I see where LeBron is coming from, but him and Kyrie are just different people brought up under different circumstances. LeBron had to do it on his own, so he always had to navigate a minefield in the hope of finding a situation that he could trust in to help him grow. LeBron basically found that situation with Wade in Miami. So LeBron is hoping to pay that forward to Kyrie, but Kyrie has never really had to develop on his own and solidify his identity, so LeBron's method is actually the opposite of what Kyrie wants. And the reason for that is that Kyrie as a player and leader will never be able to take over like how LeBron did in Miami.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing gets in the way of the narrative.

Which is why I'm disgusted by fukkboi Lakers fans who "worry" that Bron coming to LA would hurt Lonzo. smh.....
yea but anybody that watched the team knows that is simply not true, and its part of the reason bron got blatt and his system the fukk outta there. you cant tell me with a straight face Bron didn't desire to and did not run the show on and off the court for the cavs. there's a reason kyrie wanted out. when has Bron EVER played off-ball consistently? he refuses to play off-ball mainly cause he wants his assists, he not an off-ball shooter, and is reluctant to play in the post. Its really that simple, and I have no reason to believe he would change in la. I dont know why ppl are so worked up about some laker fans not being interested in a 34 year old hi-jacking the franchise when the best players on the team are like 20. timeline doesnt fit, and Lakers would be better off with PG/boogie etc,

Last edited: