LeBron's lifetime Nike deal worth over a billy

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lebron is the face of black excellence forreal fukk all stanning shyt y'all can be on Curry and Kobes dikks at another time.

Lebron took his nikka out the hood put em in school and now got running most of his businesses all nikkas too

Add to the fact Lebron wasn't on :mjpls: while doing it
I'm lowkey a Kobe stan but this post is all facts :patrice:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lebron is the face of black excellence forreal fukk all stanning shyt y'all can be on Curry and Kobes dikks at another time.

Lebron took his nikka out the hood put em in school and now got running most of his businesses all nikkas too

Add to the fact Lebron wasn't on :mjpls: while doing it
i remember making a thread on this exact topic on sohh. how lebron came from poverty, single mother household, put all his homies on instead of giving his money to jews, married a down ass sista, has took socially conscience stances publically (trayvon)...yet for some reason nikkas never really embraced him like kobe (grew up rich, snitch, interracial marriage, "i need all the facts :mjpls:") and even abandoned him when he made "the decision". :smh: why? :why:

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Good for him but

Nike lost ain't no on wearing them shoes 5 years after he retires

This bish n1gga makes a good point :francis:

Nike might've done well actually.

Morgan Stanley’s analysis is based on data from Sports Scan Info. Other data sources could provide a different outlook, based on data from different retailers. If the numbers play out as Morgan Stanley predicts, it would also mean a huge dip in sales for James, who tallied $340 million for Nike in the twelve-months through March 2015.
Click to expand...​
Will Stephen Curry sell more sneakers than LeBron James this year?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i remember making a thread on this exact topic on sohh. how lebron came from poverty, single mother household, put all his homies on instead of giving his money to jews, married a down ass sista, has took socially conscience stances publically (trayvon)...yet for some reason nikkas never really embraced him like kobe (grew up rich, snitch, interracial marriage, "i need all the facts :mjpls:") and even abandoned him when he made "the decision". :smh:
It's crazy Lebron really represent what a lot of black kids growing up in the hood deal with coming up from the no dad so he didn't have former basketball player really push him. Poor single mother home. He been in the spotlight since he was 14-15 never made headlines about being in trouble. Marries a average black girl he grow up with, when most of these nikkas marrying white girls and Instagram thots. People can't name another black athlete who come up and brought up his nikkas but not just by putting a paper in their pocket.

Kobe and Curry both had NBA players as dads and grow up well off in a two parent household. Them boys never struggled in their life. Not hating on em just saying I don't see how a black person can hate on Lebron when he had to overcome a lot of odds.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Nike might've done well actually.

Morgan Stanley’s analysis is based on data from Sports Scan Info. Other data sources could provide a different outlook, based on data from different retailers. If the numbers play out as Morgan Stanley predicts, it would also mean a huge dip in sales for James, who tallied $340 million for Nike in the twelve-months through March 2015.
Click to expand...​
Will Stephen Curry sell more sneakers than LeBron James this year?
:what:Read again

Curry is drastically cutting into his sales

scarhead

All Star
Daps
MJ gets like 90~100 mil per year from Nike, right?
Even considering that this is a lifetime deal, kinda interesting to see how it could be worth over a billy when Jordan brand sells far more than Lebrons.
Then again, the deal structure could be different and it might also include commissions from bringing in athletes under his mgmt umbrella to Nike.
Whatever the case,
:salute:
to Lebron and his team.

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
Wait so is the deal worth 1 billion dollars as in that's what the brand under Lebrun is with or is it that he's supposed to make over 1 billion over the life time?