Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
This is going seven imo, Philly looks a little different this year, but not too different, give me Boston in that game. Just too many shot makers in crunch time for Philly to counter if it came down to that scenario. But otherwise I think it's a pretty even match

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Next up Celtics. The Doc Rivers Series. Look I give Boston mad props. Considering all the offseason Drama, they are right back here competing for a chance at a title. They really look like they didn't miss a beat. The Hawks played them pretty hard but I never thought they were in danger. 76ers honestly don't match up the greatest with Boston but the playoffs are different. This will not be a sweep like the Brooklyn series. Definitely going 6 or 7. Tatum and those boys don't play. I'm still feeling 76ers in Six. They just need to steal one game in Boston and win all the Philly games.

It's been 22 Years since the 76ers made the Eastern Conference Finals. It's been 40 Years since they Won the Finals. It's also been 41 Years since they've beat the Celtics in the Playoffs. The 1982 Eastern Conference Finals. Perfect Time to end the drought and advance to the next round. The 76ers have lost 5 Straight Series to the Celtics over the last 40 years. That changes now. So many things have to fall but that's how History is made. ROUND 2. Let's Get It.

X7QFSJNOCBCIDJ2CPPBYXBDEEA.jpg

1983-2023: IT'S TIME!

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Time for Embiid to earn that MVP. When the ball rolls out Monday he will have had 11 days of rehab and rest. If he doesn't play Monday series is over, because if 11 days isn't enough to get him right that means it's a more serious injury than has been reported...

If he can play though I expect the absolute best from him and he needs to earn that MVP by finally winning a Semifinal series...

My heart wants Philly to win, I'm a lightweight Sixer fan. But my gut tells me I can't trust this team until proven otherwise. So I'm going Boston in 6...

But I need Throwback Harden and the 6ers to show the fukk out!

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just for the record in this thread, I have embraced Harden going to Houston and the rumors Embiid want to get traded after this second round loss.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I wanna see the 76ers absolutely embarrass and rip the Celtics hearts out. I’ve ALWAYS hated Boston and the Celtics.

Its probably going to be a hard fought matchup though. I’ll take 76ers in 6.

DON’T fukk THIS UP HARDEN

He was chilling in Vegas according to TMZ