Lemonade: Cheaters of The Coli, Are Y'all Going To Stop Cheating Now?

Giselle

Daps
I'm assuming most of you saw Beyonce's Lemonade. (If you haven't I'll try to be back later with a link for you).

Now that you've got a glimpse of what some women go through when dealing with cheating, pls answer these questions :queen: :

Has a woman ever taken you back after you cheated on her? Did you stop cheating on her or did you continue to cheat? Why/why not?

Are you going to stop cheating now? Why/why not?

giphy.gif

Here it is broken down since some of you guys act like you're too slow to understand :queen:

Nope. Most of you guys are too dense to understand the op. A few of you got it though. I mentioned lemonade saying the film showed what women go through while dealing with cheating. Then asked since you guys saw what women go through, maybe you have a better understanding now and does this better understanding change your opinion on cheating. I also asked a few other cheating related questions. The op wasn't complex, so I shouldn't have to break it down like this.

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
No Beyoncé song can change a man's behaviour

It can. It can make them think about their actions, re evaluate. Especially since Jay z supposedly stopped cheating. People are influenced by celebs and their music. Just visit social media and the booth.

Giselle

Daps
Beyonce makes songs for bitter miserable single women to jam too she doesn't actually live the words she has written for her on her songs. Jay-Z had a baby with another woman and fukked Rihanna if she were going to leave she would have left by now.

Actually she makes music for women in general. In this album it was for men who cheat and women who get cheated on. She is living it. If you actually watched and listened, she did take him back. She claims this is the last time though, but people say that all of the time and never leave. She was obviously more serious this time though since she released it to the public. The public won't be shocked now if she leaves him, they'll know it was b/c he was cheating.

Giselle

Daps
If i was getting something on the side i wouldnt stop because of a pop singers song, very naive thread

It can. It can make them think about their actions, re evaluate. Especially since Jay z supposedly stopped cheating. People are influenced by celebs and their music. Just visit social media and the booth.