let's get it started! the official tribute thread to the 1 and only, prince

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
@M.I.C. here's the prince tribute thread:mjcry::wow:

prince has had such a wide range of classic music and performances over the last 3 decades that it's no way i could ever really put this in order so here goes some of the best performances, concert footage and songs i can find as quick as they are posted once again

once gain, thank you prince and r.i.p. :mjcry:

his cover of the temptations "just my imagination" as well as james brown's "cold sweat" and the staple singers "i'll take you there":whew:

(my favorite prince song now:to:)

29c8eac3f2074cfa662f6daedcd4a3c7.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Lord help me:wow:

The rotation in the whip has been immaculate...damn near causing crashes when the intro to "when doves cry" kicks in.

Went out for a little bit Friday night and stunted out when the song played because I knew all the dance moves from the video. :mjlol: I gave no fukks...

:to:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Lord help me:wow:

The rotation in the whip has been immaculate...damn near causing crashes when the intro to "when doves cry" kicks in.

Went out for a little bit Friday night and stunted out when the song played because I knew all the dance moves from the video. :mjlol: I gave no fukks...

:to:

i hear, bruh :wow::mjcry:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
this is 1 of my favorite performances' of his. he does controversy and then breaks into the family's mutiny; dancin' and back and forth playin' the piano :damn:i learned all of the dance moves back in the day to this performance :russ::mjcry:
the best part is the 6:20 mark when the song just gets so damn funky prince can't help himself but to dance to his own shyt :wow:

"adore" is 1 of his most appreciated ballad but "do me baby" is probably my favorite by him