let's get it started! the official tribute thread to the 1 and only, prince

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Life is just a party and partys arent meant to last.

:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
We still have the rip thread man ..

We rep that for a bit then do this.

I feel the rip thread is a good place to discuss p right now.

yeah, i feel that. i agree
the only reason i was so quick to do this was because i didn't know how long we would have until those youtube links would go back down :to:

i wanted fans like myself and you who either hadn't seen some concert footage in a long time to be able to revisit and then the new fans to be able to see footage that they'd never seen before:mjcry:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
oh yeah, prince loved some sly and the family stone. he stayed coverin' sly's music

this is all i can find on youtube for now but there's been numerous times he covered sly's music

Yeah saluted Sly & The Family Stones at his New Years Eve Pay Per View Y2k Special (Remember watching this with my pops :mjcry:)

Even had Larry Graham playing bass with him the whole show

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
1st time I heard this in Under The Cherry Moon I was hoping it was on the soundtrack, unfortunately it wasn't. Even though it's short, it's one of my faves.

that too is a favorite of mine but you know what else is? this funky sly stone esque 1 right here, "love or $". i can't find a youtube link to it for right now, but man, that song is so damn funky :ohlawd: