Let's get this straight: LeBron is not a "pass first" player

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebrons passing is overrated. He hasn't average point guard passing skill but gets exaggerated because he's so big and tall.

He can't compare to magic or even penny hardaway in that department skill wise.

He has a high IQ and is unselfish. And he dominates the ball. That's all.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Lebrons passing is overrated. He hasn't average point guard passing skill but gets exaggerated because he's so big and tall.

:russ: This forum man. LeBron is one of the best passers of all time breh.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Not doubt lebron is a freak but there's no way he's close to Malone in size

karl-malone.jpg

This guy was an absolute tank and was probably closer to 270-275

Not everybody wears their weight the same. Malone works his arms more but LeBron is way stronger in the legs that's why he runs twice as fast and jumps twice as high. But they're both 260, breh, no matter how many pics you post. :heh:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Bron, very little attention is given to what actually happens unless it's negative or can be spun that way. Same thing with him "not being clutch" despite being a GOAT level elimination game player and having more playoff game winners on higher percentage than clutch killer Kobe. Same thing with him "not having a postgame" despite his ridiculous effectiveness and efficiency that sends teams scrambling to try to get the ball out of his hands every time he turns his back.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Not everybody wears their weight the same. Malone works his arms more but LeBron is way stronger in the legs that's why he runs twice as fast and jumps twice as high. But they're both 260, breh, no matter how many pics you post. :heh:

You might be right but I simply refuse to believe that they weigh the same Malone was big as shyt and the dude had tree stumps for legs there is now way that they're the same weight that would break the laws of the universe

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Have you seen prime Karl Malone? Dude could jump out the gym too

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
You might be right but I simply refuse to believe that they weigh the same Malone was big as shyt and the dude had tree stumps for legs there is now way that they're the same weight that would break the laws of the universe

Calisthenics can get you cut without weight gain though. More reps of lesser weight will make you look stronger than you are while less reps of more weight will add strength but not bulk.

One thing I'm sure we can agree on, LeBron has a PF body, not a SF. The only other SF I can think of that's as big as LeBron is Ron Artest.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The fukk? Have you ever hooped before? Lebron is an ungodly good passer. Touch, soon, vision, the ability to see through passing lanes, getting into shooting pockets, knowing what teammate likes it where, etc

You have NBA players saying Lebron had the passing skills to play PG as a goddamn 16 year old, you moron

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk? Have you ever hooped before? Lebron is an ungodly good passer. Touch, soon, vision, the ability to see through passing lanes, getting into shooting pockets, knowing what teammate likes it where, etc

You have NBA players saying Lebron had the passing skills to play PG as a goddamn 16 year old, you moron

I didn't say he was a bad passer. Just not on penny or magic level eventhough media overrated him.

He's not even on J Kidd or J will level.

Lebrons a smart passer who makes the right passes.

But he's not gifted like the players I mentioned above.

And I never was a pass first type player so what do I know :yeshrug:

Karume

All Star
Daps
I didn't say he was a bad passer. Just not on penny or magic level eventhough media overrated him.

He's not even on J Kidd or J will level.

Lebrons a smart passer who makes the right passes.

But he's not gifted like the players I mentioned above.

And I never was a pass first type player so what do I know :yeshrug:
Self ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
only pass first in crunch time

How is he pass-first in crunch time when he has more playoff game-winners (8) than any player in the last 20 years? :jbhmm:

How is he pass-first in crunch time when he's scored more playoff crunch-time points (405) than any player in the last 20 years? :jbhmm:

52 daps for your post shows the quality of Coliseum posting right now. :mjlol:

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is he pass-first in crunch time when he has more playoff game-winners (8) than any player in the last 20 years? :jbhmm:

How is he pass-first in crunch time when he's scored more playoff crunch-time points (405) than any player in the last 20 years? :jbhmm:

52 daps for your post shows the quality of Coliseum posting right now. :mjlol:
The media trained people to hate lebron and they really dont even know why they hate him imo.