Lets keep it 100, if yall were billionaire owners, u would be fukking over everyone too.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug:
Yall complain everyday how corporations are always fukking people over and how their corrupt. Disagree all yall want but with all the angst and resentment i see yall have on this forum, switched places, u guys would be doing the same thing.:mjlol:

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full
Damn, right!

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Real shyt...they'd be sexually assulting women, taking advantage of people in most situations, and just generally think they're above everyone else, because technically they would be, in the world we live in

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yall complain everyday how corporations are always fukking people over and how their corrupt. Disagree all yall want but with all the angst and resentment i see yall have on this forum, switched places, u guys would be doing the same thing.:mjlol:
The Stanford experiment show how people get down when they're given power even if they used to be on the other side. Hell a book most have read in animal farm tells the same story. Pigs were like that would never be us but as soon as they got some power turned right into the people they claimed they were different than.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
That still doesn't make the system right.

Even Bill Gate has even been speaking out about the way things are going.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I say this about most things. Sexism, racism, classism, ‘isms.

Honestly I get so sick of black people crying about white supremacy because if the tables were reversed most of us would be as quiet as church mice. Just understand that’s how people and the world work and move accordingly.

However I do think it’s shytty just based on my personal beliefs (all the isms).

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People handled access to the same resources completely differently...

Even chinas entrance into africa and the carribean is playing out completely differently than europes entrance

Look at military strength and the differences in how nations use it....How the wealth of nations is invested differently

Poor black people are genuinely welcoming and open, while poor white people have sundown towns

This is a lazy statement...everyone aint built the same

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’d go thru a phase maybe
But I’d want to want to stop

Because I don’t like letting anything having control over me in an addictive way