Lets keep it 100, if yall were billionaire owners, u would be fukking over everyone too.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I say this about most things. Sexism, racism, classism, ‘isms.

Honestly I get so sick of black people crying about white supremacy because if the tables were reversed most of us would be as quiet as church mice. Just understand that’s how people and the world work and move accordingly.

However I do think it’s shytty just based on my personal beliefs (all the isms).

This bothers me as well

Like I’m not for equality, I’m for black supremacy. I want black people to be in the position white people currently are.

If you not on that as well then we aren’t working toward the same goals.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
The point is people and institutions that kind of power should not exist...

The issue isn't people, it's a system that allows that kind of power to accumulate

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
This bothers me as well

Like I’m not for equality, I’m for black supremacy. I want black people to be in the position white people currently are.

If you not on that as well then we aren’t working toward the same goals.
:myman:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would hope not, at the same time people don't tend to be "understanding" when you're making money and they aren't. Nothing wrong with the CEO/Owner/Founder making more than the workers and they aren't entitled to greater compensation just because a company is doing well financially. I hope that I would provide adequate compensation, benefits, rewards, etc but I wouldn't feel I owed them to be super generous.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Not really. When I did not have money I was pretty much the same person as I am now.
I do have a value system so I doubt having even more money would cause me to change.

Speak for yourself.

invalid

Banned
Daps
The Stanford experiment show how people get down when they're given power even if they used to be on the other side. Hell a book most have read in animal farm tells the same story. Pigs were like that would never be us but as soon as they got some power turned right into the people they claimed they were different than.

exhibit 1: Liberia

Here here!

Power can only be taken, not given.

I'm very comfortable with the fact that if I was a billionaire, I would evil. Evil people have the most fun.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I say this about most things. Sexism, racism, classism, ‘isms.

Honestly I get so sick of people crying about ________ because if the tables were reversed most of us would be as quiet as church mice. Just understand that’s how people and the world work and move accordingly.

However I do think it’s shytty just based on my personal beliefs (all the isms).
I agree even though I had to switch bold up to reflect me more.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
At a certain point you’ll kinda have to :manny: atleast on some level in some way.

You can be the greatest human on earth.

Once you start dealing with hundreds of millions to billions of revenue you’re going to start fukking over people

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:yeshrug:
Yall complain everyday how corporations are always fukking people over and how their corrupt. Disagree all yall want but with all the angst and resentment i see yall have on this forum, switched places, u guys would be doing the same thing.:mjlol:
it's the most redundant thing to say. to become a billionaire you have to fukk over everyone so yeah...

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah I’d routinely find people to bless. If I’m making $49 million a year, me and mines can live off $10 million, the other amount, whatever is left after taxes would be spent helping people. What do you need $9 billion for? I’d lock $1 billion away for my kids kids kids kids kids and use the other $8 billion to do good.