Let's laugh at Larrybox X stans in this thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bxDEW5Y.jpg

Bout time for Sony to figure out another lane. Microsoft ain't here to bullshyt.

They just threw 70 billion out for Activision? What makes you think that they are hurting for money? :russ::gucci:

It's already a sunk cost. Exclusive breh, 100% exclusive.

But Microsoft is the only company changing the mold to gaming with these acquisitions. I can play the game anywhere.. Why not be excited?

FJZLw-Mh-WQBYo1-Z4.jpg

I can't compute brehs. I can't. List wars are irrelevant forever now. A new frontier indeed.

lol wait til 2023 when the deal is finalized

Forza Horizon 5 has been played by over 15 million people. Halo Infinite was #2 overall in December NPD, after Call of Duty Vanguard. Xbox is clearly firing on all cylinders currently.

Microsoft already stated Sony is not their competition. Google Stadia Amazon Luna etc. is their comp. Sony just a casualty in a billion-dollar corporation war. Sony can't compete against those juggernauts. Sony is known to use third party games as their go between before their exclusives drop but that is not the case nomore. Sony will have to change their development windows now.

Nah, Its Karma, and its gonna bite Sony hard. These reactions, are only the beginning. When the deal actually starts happening at Summer of 2023, is when things heat up and get scary. Bleak, even. This is at a time when people are now thinking about spending $300 on that little white box for Gamepass.

Sony literally sitted on their asses for generations, thinking that they don't need to have a timeless mascot like Mario or a franchise like Zelda. When they given Crash and Spyro to Activision :lolbron: during the PS2 gen, they thought that they were too good to appeal kiddie games. That is the price of "maturity"...it makes people fickle and not loyal.

Now, Nintendo is clean from this, and Sony is :sadbron:

Nah you been having a hard time.

It’s ok breh. Take a break. Come back later when you feel better :cheers:

These dudes really are clueless. These Sony stans hate that they cannot match Nintendo's 1st party games, and quickly losing ground on 3rd party support.

I’m just here to laugh and talk shyt as always.

I play the games I want to play wherever they are. As it should be if you are a gamer.

I just find the meltdowns comical after all these years of these dudes yelling EXCLUSIVES at the top of their lungs any chance they got.

Now the Exclusives are drying up and the competition is finally fighting back and dudes wanna cry about what’s fair or not.

I said it before, but it’s inevitable. Eventually Sony stan arguments always come back to haunt them.

Phil got too many studios to worry about Sony. Gamepass day 1 for old and new CODs will only be Xbox/PC

Sony has been trying to monopolize gaming, only an idiot would argue otherwise. Hell the fact that Ff14 is still only on sony platforms on console is hilarious to me :dead:

This thread is outpacing a lot of TLR sticky threads :picard:

But one of the biggest shake-ups of videogame history, get unstickied because a lot of Sony stans can't weather out the pain of COD disappearing from Sony consoles from 2023 onward.

I swear, people do anything to protect the image of Sony taking an enormous L.

I'm so sorry I insulted your favorite corporation by talking about what they've actually are doing right now vs what some other one did in the past. I guess instead of talking about the current state of things we need to go back to the 90s and talk about how Nintendo was a disgusting bully that did whatever they wanted or how Microsoft got drunk off the 360s success and tried to dictate to the market the direction it would take with online only and TV.

I didn't know I had to tell people a tiger is a wild animal and dangerous if you let it out of the cage. I thought that was instinctively understood.

No that’s a misconception. That is the latest it will close, but it should close well before then.

It won’t change much in the context of “console wars” or who sells the most consoles, but it will definitely change/improve Microsoft’s position and their own goals. COD don’t have to be “exclusive” just being on Gamepass day one is a huge deal for Microsoft and their current strategy.

There’s obviously overreactions on all sides.

But even this year COD launching day one on Gamepass will make waves.

There’s lots of overlap, people own both consoles. This will make those peoples decision on which console to buy/play the game on much different than it was in the past.

Beyond that. The overwhelming majority of people that want a next gen console currently can’t get one. COD and other Microsoft titles being on Gamepass day one can and will influence which console people go buy once supply catches up to demand.

Not to mention with Xcloud you don’t even need a console and can play COD day one for ~$10.

Say all this but have “4” exclusives
coming to Playstation brehs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Isn’t it funny how the rumors started as just hi fi rush on switch, and they were already losing their minds now it’s 4 games and ‘maybe more to come idk?’

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Four games for 2024

How many games you think they porting next year?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just make some quality games, nobody cares about stan wars, we not trying to subscribe to services especially if there aren't but 3 or 4 games a year to play.
I'll buy DLC and add on if it adds to playing time of a good game but thats it. All this other shyt is nonsense. Right now playstation gives me what i want more often than Xbox. thats the only reason i'm on that console. if that changes i'll switch to Xbox and you can pat yourself on the back and say you won. i don't care