Let's laugh at Larrybox X stans in this thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just make some quality games, nobody cares about stan wars, we not trying to subscribe to services especially if there aren't but 3 or 4 games a year to play.
I'll buy DLC and add on if it adds to playing time of a good game but thats it. All this other shyt is nonsense. Right now playstation gives me what i want more often than Xbox. thats the only reason i'm on that console. if that changes i'll switch to Xbox and you can pat yourself on the back and say you won. i don't care

And guess what, you won’t even need an Xbox to get their shyt on console either

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
:mjcry:Can we all just get along and play games together
I haven’t been in here in years, the crips and bloods have a better chance of calling a truce than Sony and Larry box Stan’s at this point.:mjcry:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Remember @daze23 milk dud head ass acting like all of this was nonsense from "insiders"? :laff:

He did that all over the latest SOP thread too when @Grand Conde ended up being completely right about the rumors.

Snarky skepticism when its negative MS news/positive Sony news, and gospel when its positive MS news/negative Sony news. The textbook definition of confirmation bias.

And for what? Dude is allegedly a PC player. Just to be down with some of the dumbest posters on this site? :heh: