Lets talk about Adderall. (A prescribed user)

Daps
Since, I started doing online classes.....I have been trying every boost to get me the focus. Most of my classes require 3 to 4 hour per class (including homework). Nah!!! Thats not me. Half an hour is too long, bro. Forget 4 hours. Tried coffee but it gave me like an hour of focus but then..........I am back to square one. Redbull gets me too hyped up. Feels like I can hit every machine at the gym and still take a jog to Cali from Jersey. Doesn't help.
My boy once told me weed helps him focus.... "Word??" :dwillhuh:

Blazed a J started reading a book...5 pages down.I don't remember the last 4 pages.

Went to my doctor. Talked about it for like an hour and suggested we try something. Cool!!!

He scribbles something I cant even understand (doc's writing), went to the local pharmacy and Bam!!! 20 mg Adderall.
Took a pill and forgot about it.

Half an hour later :gucci:

Its like the mind slows down and process everything in an organized manner. Turned on my laptop and easily killed 5 hours of school work. After that I wrote an admission essay for the school I am applying to. Followed by filling out fafsa and finished it. Its not even due not until April.......:wow:

I didn't know much about Adderall but it seems its a big thing. Even dudes call it a "Smart Pill"

I don't know about all that smart pill talk coz......
shyt makes you horny as fukk.Every encounter with a female its straight up flirting
Cant stop drinking water
No fukking Appetite (This is a killer for me).

Can't take it anymore.

shyt!! Cant stop typing too......i'm out.

Daps
Since, I started doing online classes.....I have been trying every boost to get me the focus. Most of my classes require 3 to 4 hour per class (including homework). Nah!!! Thats not me. Half an hour is too long, bro. Forget 4 hours. Tried coffee but it gave me like an hour of focus but then..........I am back to square one. Redbull gets me too hyped up. Feels like I can hit every machine at the gym and still take a jog to Cali from Jersey. Doesn't help.
My boy once told me weed helps him focus.... "Word??" :dwillhuh:

Blazed a J started reading a book...5 pages down.I don't remember the last 4 pages.

Went to my doctor. Talked about it for like an hour and suggested we try something. Cool!!!

He scribbles something I cant even understand (doc's writing), went to the local pharmacy and Bam!!! 20 mg Adderall.
Took a pill and forgot about it.

Half an hour later :gucci:

Its like the mind slows down and process everything in an organized manner. Turned on my laptop and easily killed 5 hours of school work. After that I wrote an admission essay for the school I am applying to. Followed by filling out fafsa and finished it. Its not even due not until April.......:wow:

I didn't know much about Adderall but it seems its a big thing. Even dudes call it a "Smart Pill"

I don't know about all that smart pill talk coz......
shyt makes you horny as fukk.Every encounter with a female its straight up flirting
Cant stop drinking water
No fukking Appetite (This is a killer for me).

Can't take it anymore.

shyt!! Cant stop typing too......i'm out.
I'm pretty smart but I also have ADD. When I took Vyvanse (made by the same pharmaceutical corporation), I didn't realize how bad my focus was. My mind lit up and I felt like a genius.
These ADD/ADHD medications, specifically Adderall/Vyvanse/Ritalin/etc. are the closest thing you will get to a limitless pill.

Thinking about it now I should really get back on that.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I'm pretty smart but I also have ADD. When I took Vyvanse (made by the same pharmaceutical corporation), I didn't realize how bad my focus was. My mind lit up and I felt like a genius.
These ADD/ADHD medications, specifically Adderall/Vyvanse/Ritalin/etc. are the closest thing you will get to a limitless pill.

Thinking about it now I should really get back on that.

I am on it now and it saved my life. Seriously if you can get on it.

I am also going to Mexico City in November so I will be checking them pharmacies to see what the Mexican equivalent is.

Daps
I am on it now and it saved my life. Seriously if you can get on it.

I am also going to Mexico City in November so I will be checking them pharmacies to see what the Mexican equivalent is.
I might have to. My productivity has taken a hit this year and I'm feeling a little "slow" for some reason. I think it's due to my ADD. I'm concerned about the long term effects on the brain (glutamate and excess dopamine) but I think in moderate doses it shouldn't be a problem.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I was on Concerta for about 6 months. Dropped it 100% back in May. I think I'd rather deal with my adhd than use that medication. I was on 32mg and it was making me crazy

The good thing was that it kept me awake. I'm a sleepy head naturally

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I was on Concerta for about 6 months. Dropped it 100% back in May. I think I'd rather deal with my adhd than use that medication. I was on 32mg and it was making me crazy

The good thing was that it kept me awake. I'm a sleepy head naturally

Wow 32 mgs? Jesus.....how doing now?

are you on any meds?