Lets talk about Adderall. (A prescribed user)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You tried them independently (I.e., Bacopa, Choline, Lion's Mane, Rhodiola Rosea, etc) or you tried pre stacks like:

MindLabPro
Qualia
Thesis
Alpha Brain
TruBrain
Genius Conscious
Dose by Mind Honey

And other ones like that? I've ran through so many over the years. Found some that work but also feel nothing on others.

Never had any addy but always wanted to see if it would be like nootropics or caffiene/theanine combo on steroids.
You stacked all them shyts together? Im not tryna stack shyt tbh, Too much work but I know brehs on here that do.

I just pop an addy an hour before I get started working and Im good to go.

I know for sure I tried Alpha Brain and a few others, None could replicate the effect of brand name Adderall for me though. My only issue is building a tolerance now.

Plus sometimes other shyt will fukk you up worse. Like Vyvanse for me, Had me sitting at the desk like a fukking robot but I didn't want to work. It was just a weird ass feeling.

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You stacked all them shyts together? Im not tryna stack shyt tbh, Too much work but I know brehs on here that do.

I just pop an addy an hour before I get started working and Im good to go.

I know for sure I tried Alpha Brain and a few others, None could replicate the effect of brand name Adderall for me though. My only issue is building a tolerance now.

Plus sometimes other shyt will fukk you up worse. Like Vyvanse for me, Had me sitting at the desk like a fukking robot but I didn't want to work. It was just a weird ass feeling.

Hell nah.

I try ready made stacks one at a time. And see what works from each or what's a common ingredient in the ones that work best with me. For instance Lion's Mane & Cordycep Mushrooms are a couple ingredients I've found up my focus quite a bit.

One day I might build my own stack but for right now I'm too lazy and I don't wanna have to take 8-9 pills & shyt.

Shyt be so hard to lock in these days tho. Niccas stay tryna find that cheat code cuz just like wit anything else u get use to shyt but part of the nootropics ish is that's it's pose to help the brain long term at least not just in the moment