Let’s talk about best Timbaland beat nobody ever heard..

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
& this is the cry me a river version from the advance...check out the final min and a half..

I mean talk about an obvious multi multi platinum single that they didn’t use which still holds up to this day as fresh.

I always loved the title track as well

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
He laced Bubba Sparxxx something serious them first couple albums. Crazy looking back on it - some of them joints could've easily went to better use

“better use” as in being bigger hits? If he gave those beats to JT or something then yeah probably would have been a bigger hit but as far as the songs itself I think Bubba did it justice, the whole albums is flames.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“better use” as in being bigger hits? If he gave those beats to JT or something then yeah probably would have been a bigger hit but as far as the songs itself I think Bubba did it justice, the whole albums is flames.

As crazy as it is, I imagined JT's last album would've sounded more like Deliverance but updated. "Drink You Away" sounded like where I thought he was headed with Man of the Woods.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
& this is the cry me a river version from the advance...check out the final min and a half..

I mean talk about an obvious multi multi platinum single that they didn’t use which still holds up to this day as fresh.

Yeah, I never felt ‘Deliverance’ like that, but tracks 2-4(“Nowhere” is #4, I think) are ridiculous.

Last edited:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
it's a huge crime that the label never put it out as a single. Would've been Bubba's biggest hit. I remember copping the album not expecting much and came out with a whole new outlook and appreciation for what Timbaland did with it production wise :ohhh::ohhh: