Let’s talk about best Timbaland beat nobody ever heard..

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Timbaland had an incredible run. Bubba was spitting some real shyt too, I never heard that version of Nowhere with the JT outro.

Timbaland beats been pretty boring for the last decade, I don't know what happened.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
ive said so many times on here in defense of Tim: his best hip hop beats are attached to corny or un(der)heard songs

its a little frustrating as a fan because his rap catalog be looking :francis: compared to other greats...but he'll have
Sebastian or John Doe or some shyt rapping over what should be a classic:snoop:

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Timbaland had an incredible run. Bubba was spitting some real shyt too, I never heard that version of Nowhere with the JT outro.

Timbaland beats been pretty boring for the last decade, I don't know what happened.

This.

Last Timbaland project that I thought was crazy was 20/20 Experience pt. 1. I feel like a lot of his best work from last decade is unreleased:

Opera Noir- Timbaland's supposed last album

V Bozeman- Music Is My Boyfriend

Nas- whatever music they were working on

Tink- Think Tink (tried to get into her, but Tim released full versions of their worst work. Some of the snippets were pure fire)

Winter Gordon

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
This.

Last Timbaland project that I thought was crazy was 20/20 Experience pt. 1. I feel like a lot of his best work from last decade is unreleased:

Opera Noir- Timbaland's supposed last album

V Bozeman- Music Is My Boyfriend

Nas- whatever music they were working on

Tink- Think Tink (tried to get into her, but Tim released full versions of their worst work. Some of the snippets were pure fire)

Winter Gordon

I was hoping that him getting back with Missy would reinvigorate things, but that last EP was a bit meh.

I'm not familiar with V Bozeman.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
that album and song is held in high regard because of timb

i'm genuinely confused at nobody having heard this... that's a new narrative.

it's not a very big album. might have sold 300-500,000 copies at it's peak. i saw it sold 63,000 in it's first week which is not much for 2003, his style just wasn't very popular back then

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bubba should have gone the Yelawolf route and kept the blues/roots/country vibe to his beats and subject matter. Last thing I heard from him was too much of that hick hop vibe which is corny AF.

He’s doing full on country now