Let's talk about how 50 Cent actually is the mogul that Jay-Z pretends to be..

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Do you realize how operating costs work? They had to pay to build a new coliseum and re-locate the team. You do know that they are now selling out and winning games leading to even more sellouts? Not to mention all the new jerseys they sell? Did you actually read that whole article?

"The Nets have been tearing it up in their new Brooklyn home, a thankful reprieve from the on-court and financial woes the team faced while in New Jersey."

Of course Rocafella is owned by Def Jam. That's what I already said. He sold it for a grip and makes money off it doing nothing. If he wanted it, he wouldn't have sold it.

Sure he wants Reasonable Doubt, but not enough to buy it. You KNOW they'd sell it if he handed them enough bread. He must not want it bad enough to pay 30 million for it. Not to mention, you act as though he doesn't own 1/3 of it and continues to get paid off it. You speak as if the man can't sleep at night because of Reasonable Doubt. :laff:

He offered all of his other masters just for Reasonable Doubt b :beli: you're trying to downplay it and it's not working

You're forecasting a great turnaround for the Nets which is not very likely
Let me remind you Jay only owns like a 100K share, so he clearly doesn't want to invest more in them

A lot of good some jerseys and tickets will do to turn around a 5-10 year streak of losing over 10 million per year :stopitslime:

of course they have a billionaire owner who's willing to eat the losses but that doesn't mean Jay is making anything off his investment - the data shows that the team is losing money, how is this a profitable investment right now?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Just to add, Rihanna didn't blow up until LA Reid to control of her career. If Jay was still in charge at the time she would by Teairra Mari status.

Edit: Didn't everyone on the label hate Jay when he was President. Ghost Redman LL etc all said he wasn't cut out to be in charge

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He offered all of his other masters just for Reasonable Doubt b :beli: you're trying to downplay it and it's not working

You're forecasting a great turnaround for the Nets which is not very likely
Let me remind you Jay only owns like a 100K share, so he clearly doesn't want to invest more in them

A lot of good some jerseys and tickets will do to turn around a 5-10 year streak of losing over 10 million per year :stopitslime:

of course they have a billionaire owner who's willing to eat the losses but that doesn't mean Jay is making anything off his investment - the data shows that the team is losing money, how is this a profitable investment right now?
You need to stop talking shyt,
1. No one knows how much Jay-z owns, unless you use his rumored 1 million investment in 2004.

2. He's not making money of the Nets playing, he's making money of his restaurant, clothes, property surrounding the arenas rising value, endorsement, liquor and more that's what he's making money of.

Just to add, Rihanna didn't blow up until LA Reid to control of her career. If Jay was still in charge at the time she would by Teairra Mari status.

Edit: Didn't everyone on the label hate Jay when he was President. Ghost Redman LL etc all said he wasn't cut out to be in charge
They hated him cause instead of focusing on them, he shifted focus from old 90s rappers who wasn't buzzing to finding new artist and pushing southern rappers and r&b singers to make Def Jam profitable. Which I would hate if I was an old rapper and love if I was a hot southern rapper. And Rihanna is still managed by Jay-z, A&R:ed by Jay's cousins as she has been since her 2nd album.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
As for the trolling, which megatromb mastered correctly.

Billionaire boys, major label CEOs and some dudes you never heard of ///\\\

BILLBOARD'S 2012 POWER 100 INDEX:
1. Irving Azoff
2. Coran Capshaw
3. Lucian Grainge
4. Martin Bandier
5. Doug Morris
6. Michael Rapino
7. Rob Light
8. Len Blavatnik
9. Tim Leiweke
10. Jimmy Iovine
11. Eddy Cue and Robert Kondrk
12. John Hogan
13. Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter & Beyonce Knowles
14. Lyor Cohen
15. Randy Phillips
16. Emmanuel Seuge
17. Frank Cooper
18. Barry Weiss
19. Rob Stringer and Steve Barnett
20. Arthur Fogel

48. Jay Brown
No 50 cent :leon:

Should at least have put my man 50 in this list, that's some disrespect.
http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/randb-hip-hop/urban-power-players-1007438352.story

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
As for the trolling, which megatromb mastered correctly.

Billionaire boys, major label CEOs and some dudes you never heard of ///\\\

BILLBOARD'S 2012 POWER 100 INDEX:
1. Irving Azoff
2. Coran Capshaw
3. Lucian Grainge
4. Martin Bandier
5. Doug Morris
6. Michael Rapino
7. Rob Light
8. Len Blavatnik
9. Tim Leiweke
10. Jimmy Iovine
11. Eddy Cue and Robert Kondrk
12. John Hogan
13. Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter & Beyonce Knowles
14. Lyor Cohen
15. Randy Phillips
16. Emmanuel Seuge
17. Frank Cooper
18. Barry Weiss
19. Rob Stringer and Steve Barnett
20. Arthur Fogel

48. Jay Brown
No 50 cent :leon:

Should at least have put my man 50 in this list, that's some disrespect.
Billboard Urban Power Players List 2012 | Billboard.biz

This is means nothing in the discussion we are talking about... this is strictly music. not what you're doing outside of music.

This further proves my point tho...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

This is means nothing in the discussion we are talking about... this is strictly music. not what you're doing outside of music.

This further proves my point tho...
Forbes, Times, to having ex-presidents eat at your restaurants and current have you over for a drink to talk about hiphop :youngsabo:

Went from having police trying to lock him up

to

Police commissioner throwing up the roc

29.1n004.barclays2.c--300x300.jpg

It would've been harder if you said Puff though, that's neck-to-neck right there :flabbynsick:
But as far as 50 goes Jay has done everything he's done before him and better, Jay was even the one that got him his Reebok deal, him and Stoute (Reebok was their first collaboration before starting the highly respectable Ad-firm Translation).

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For someone calling me jay zs advisor how you know the details for the 50 can't deals huh

For the record 50 doesn't own his masters interscope does, please stop spreading misstruths to make a point

Because unlike jay-z I said things that 50 himself has said :dwillhuh: you realize everything you said literally you have nothing to back up at all . Love how I call you on your bull and you can't respond .

By the way I never said 50 owns his masters . I said why would interscope sell them he has had more musical success than jay .

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
You need to stop talking shyt,
1. No one knows how much Jay-z owns, unless you use his rumored 1 million investment in 2004.

2. He's not making money of the Nets playing, he's making money of his restaurant, clothes, property surrounding the arenas rising value, endorsement, liquor and more that's what he's making money of.

the New York Times reports less than 1%

Again, he could've had a restuarant anywhere, he could sell clothing anywhere, and he could own property anywhere - none of that comes out of the Nets investment, those are things he could do anyway

The Nets consistently lose money every year as an organization, and you think Jay owning a tiny portion of a sinking investment is a great business move :childplease:

Maybe he just loves the attention so much he'll attach himself to an unprofitable sports franchise :dwillhuh:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Forbes, Times, to having ex-presidents eat at your restaurants and current have you over for a drink to talk about hiphop :youngsabo:

Went from having police trying to lock him up

to

Police commissioner throwing up the roc

29.1n004.barclays2.c--300x300.jpg

It would've been harder if you said Puff though, that's neck-to-neck right there :flabbynsick:
But as far as 50 goes Jay has done everything he's done before him and better, Jay was even the one that got him his Reebok deal, him and Stoute (Reebok was their first collaboration before starting the highly respectable Ad-firm Translation).

None of what you said, has nothing to do what what you posted and what i replied to.

it's a billboard article, that has nothing to do with a club/restaurant

where is Jay-Z's boxing promotion,video games,energy drink,headphones and movie production company if he's done everything before and better than 50?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the fact that people associate jay-z with owning the brooklyn nets despite the dude owning less than one percent of the team is quite the accomplishment for him.

Like seriously, he has zero organizational say and pull based on his ownership, but he put himself all over that franchise to the point where they do give him some say with jersey color scheme and arena amenities.

But yeah, he's an overrated business man

These nikkas ain't known,Jay put like a million dollars in and is the face of the Brooklyn nets:laff:....meanwhile the russian in the background sumwhere,Hov out front like Mark Cuban.....u realize how much promotion Jay has gotten off that 1 mil dollar investment?way more than a million dollars worth...face time on espn,billboards,blogs and news articles talkin about how big a role he plays in the organization?its more than a million dollars worth of promotion I can tell u that.....dude got access to a billionaire,billionaires in his contacts:mindblown:

The man said its chest not checkers, he made the right moves to get next to the right people til he can scream out king me:obama:....he might not be the risk taker who puts money into shyt and see if it grows.....none of these nikkas is the mogul Master P wuz by that standard.....puttin a whole bunch of money into shyt is only a good mogul move if its makin u money.....I know nikkas that's better moguls than all these nikkas if just investin in a bunch of stuff and seein if it pops off....my peoples invested in a 70 sumthin yr old woman on a oxygen tank who may or may not die,dice games,sells bootleg movies,scents,buys cars and fixes em up,has a house painting business,knockoff jerseys,....and he got business cards for all that shyt:salute:

But he owe my mama 50$:snoop:...Jay makin moves that's gaining him money,what they are we don't all know...but we know he gainin money tho,numbers lie dependin on who crunchin em...take it up wit Forbes nikkas,they say Jay winnin:lolbron:.

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
blue-ivy-467.jpg
CabbagePatchDoll.jpg

BLEU IV IS A SOPHISTICATED TEDDY RUXPIN UTILIZING AI TECHNOLOGY. WHEN SHE TURNS 18 AND GETS HER TRUST FUND SHE WILL BECOME SELF AWARE!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLxwg9WeQNE[/ame]

:shaq: