Let's talk about how 50 Cent actually is the mogul that Jay-Z pretends to be..

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
( this is not a stan g-unit thread)

and how he accomplished all of this, in less than half the time.

while the jiggaman just wore button ups trying to be grown up cause he turned 37 years old....he never truly made himself a brand.

50 Cent took his aggressive content, and found the correct space to appeal to those searching for it. Basically making sure that he always had a space to return to when he ventured off into other things

i mean, Jay plays the "boss" role well... he pretends to have his own basketball team,arena... and because he wears suits and buys art, it's believeable to white people and fatherless black people.... he takes pictures with people who actually make moves in the world to, so he HAS to be a boss right?

Right now, 50 cent got all those low budget( but not shytty) movies on netflix,a film production company, Headphones, energy drink, had the Vitamin Water shyt, video games, and now Boxing Promotion.

like him or not, 50 Cent is the last mogul hip-hop will ever see.

:takedat:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think if jay-z wasn't with beyonce he'd be crusty right now, ha. well, not crusty, but he wouldn't be what he is today, i mean from a finances standpoint.

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
( this is not a stan g-unit thread)

and how he accomplished all of this, in less than half the time.

while the jiggaman just wore button ups trying to be grown up cause he turned 37 years old....he never truly made himself a brand.

50 Cent took his aggressive content, and found the correct space to appeal to those searching for it. Basically making sure that he always had a space to return to when he ventured off into other things

i mean, Jay plays the "boss" role well... he pretends to have his own basketball team,arena... and because he wears suits and buys art, it's believeable to white people and fatherless black people.... he takes pictures with people who actually make moves in the world to, so he HAS to be a boss right?

Right now, 50 cent got all those low budget( but not shytty) movies on netflix,a film production company, Headphones, energy drink, had the Vitamin Water shyt, video games, and now Boxing Promotion.

like him or not, 50 Cent is the last mogul hip-hop will ever see.

:ohhh: I see what you did here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread is stupid on so many levels:

rocawear is still sold. g-unit clothing isn't, nor did it thrive when it was.

jay-z holds significant stock in several successful companies and a sports team. 50 cent attached his name to vitamin water.

jay-z is selling out shows across the globe. nobody cares about 50 cent's music anymore.

after successfully sitting at the top of def jam, jay-z has managed to make a comfortable transition to roc nation, where he's presided over the release of several successful artists. g-unit records is a flop as a label.

:what: @ thread starter.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jay-z holds significant stock in several successful companies and a sports team. 50 cent attached his name to vitamin water.

jay-z is selling out shows across the globe. nobody cares about 50 cent's music anymore.

after successfully sitting at the top of def jam, jay-z has managed to make a comfortable transition to roc nation, where he's presided over the release of several successful artists. g-unit records is a flop as a label.

quoted for truth

lol @ jay "pretending" to be a mogul to the tune of 500 million

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin

Rocawear was Dames idea.... you can't use that.

Nelly,Usher,Venus and Serena had already did the athlete/entertainer buying into a sports franchise..... let's not forget this nikka Jay talks like he owns the Nets, when he doesn't even have a 1% stake in them.

you sound like the nikka who had to write a book report on Jay-Z and skipped 2nd period to write it.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
quoted for truth

lol @ jay "pretending" to be a mogul to the tune of 500 million

Jay isn't worth 500 Million tho, Diddy is

y'all just want him to be so bad, cause he was the father you never had...and his success is your success.

who told you to go out and wear oversized button ups with big ass cuffs?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think if jay-z wasn't with beyonce he'd be crusty right now, ha. well, not crusty, but he wouldn't be what he is today, i mean from a finances standpoint.

It was a great move for both parties. Almost like when rich white families marry and come together. This is ultimately what happened.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I agree, 50 takes risk and his hustle is hard.

From vitamin water to computer games to headphones and boxing promotions, the book the film company and etc.

Jay kinda gets given money through endorsements and as a rapper, you dont need business acumen to be given money. While 50 went out and earned it.

Their both successful but 50 is more of the mogul hustler.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

:comeon: at comparing G Unit records to Roc Nation.

Roc A Fella would have been a better comparison, G Unit never had a Rihanna, without her Roc Nation is :flabbynsick: and is no better than G Unit records was, success wise.