Let's talk about how 50 Cent actually is the mogul that Jay-Z pretends to be..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, 50 takes risk and his hustle is hard.

From vitamin water to computer games to headphones and boxing promotions, the book the film company and etc.

Jay kinda gets given money through endorsements and as a rapper, you dont need business acumen to be given money. While 50 went out and earned it.

Their both successful but 50 is more of the mogul hustler.

:rolleyes:

are you nikkas serious? let's look at 50's "hustles." none of them are making him bank. jay-z heads a record label that is making MONEY. jay-z owns stakes in companies that are HUGE and making him tons of money. 50 does not, vitamin water included. 50 is the one pretending, using his money to make shytty movies that nobody but his closest friends watch.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
:comeon: at comparing G Unit records to Roc Nation.

Roc A Fella would have been a better comparison, G Unit never had a Rihanna, without her Roc Nation is :flabbynsick: and is no better than G Unit records was, success wise.

Dame brought cam to the roc, with the dips... brought State property into the fold too.

he's the one who took a chance on Kanye.

Rihanna isn't even signed to RocNation, she's managed by them.... you do know that Riri is signed to Def Jam.....right?

Marlo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that people associate jay-z with owning the brooklyn nets despite the dude owning less than one percent of the team is quite the accomplishment for him.

Like seriously, he has zero organizational say and pull based on his ownership, but he put himself all over that franchise to the point where they do give him some say with jersey color scheme and arena amenities.

But yeah, he's an overrated business man

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

what did Beyonce gain from marrying Jay-Z?

a ruined classic song by 2pac?

:whoa:

that was Jay getting back at pac, ruining timeless music.

Beyonce lost more from that Jay relationship until recently, advertisers and etc where not messing with her.

before Jay she had a pepsi deal comparable to Britney Spears like 75 million, Jay gained media acceptance and intrigue which led to the budweiser and etc endorsements as well as tabloid and paparazzi coverage.

No way Jay would be as popular sitting on Jay Leno and etc without Beyonce its 'cool and safe' co-sign, Beyonce also lost sex appeal as well as other sh1t.

Jay said 'Im living proof crime does pay' then this texan church girl married him, the execs dont like that sh1t.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
this thread is stupid on so many levels:

rocawear is still sold. g-unit clothing isn't, nor did it thrive when it was.

jay-z holds significant stock in several successful companies and a sports team. 50 cent attached his name to vitamin water.

jay-z is selling out shows across the globe. nobody cares about 50 cent's music anymore.

after successfully sitting at the top of def jam, jay-z has managed to make a comfortable transition to roc nation, where he's presided over the release of several successful artists. g-unit records is a flop as a label.

:what: @ thread starter.

add to this Jay owns his masters and 50 cant get a release date:ld:

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
:rolleyes:

are you nikkas serious? let's look at 50's "hustles." none of them are making him bank. jay-z heads a record label that is making MONEY. jay-z owns stakes in companies that are HUGE and making him tons of money. 50 does not, vitamin water included. 50 is the one pretending, using his money to make shytty movies that nobody but his closest friends watch.

can i ask you breh, if you graduated HS...did your father attend to see it?

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
two family home. i'm in grad school, nikka.

are these your parents?

yo momma kinda fine, i'd eat her ass breh

082411-blogs-sound-off-jay-z-beyonce.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Dame brought cam to the roc, with the dips... brought State property into the fold too.

he's the one who took a chance on Kanye.

Rihanna isn't even signed to RocNation, she's managed by them.... you do know that Riri is signed to Def Jam.....right?

Yes I know shes signed to Def Jam and is only managed by them, she still seems to be a part of the Roc Nation fam :manny:

They even promote her album and her side hustles on the Roc Nation website :manny:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Curtis Jacksons name shouldnt be mentioned anywhere near Diddy, Jay, or Dr. Dre. 50 Cent had the biggest smash and grab in hiphop history. Its equivalent to somebody winning the lottery.