Let's talk about how 50 Cent actually is the mogul that Jay-Z pretends to be..

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Yes I know shes signed to Def Jam and is only managed by them, she still seems to be a part of the Roc Nation fam :manny:

They even promote her album and her side hustles on the Roc Nation website :manny:

wouldn't that be the point of management? to put an artist in the proper space to maximize the value of the content they provide to their audience

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
:ooh:, hov was like "i'm rich and everybody knows it, f*ck a haircut"

n!gga lookin like the help in a nice suit

sam-jackson-as-stephen-in-django.jpg

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not sure about the actual purpose of this thread, or how the general public is supposed to actually respond. Actual. Actual.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

the one album jay wants the masters to, he doesnt own.

Dame forever won with that fallout... Jay got all the money, but still can't buy the one thing he truly wants the most..

:huhldup:

"Jay got the money"

Which is all that matters :obama: What I always found funny was that pretty much everything he did post Jay flopped. nikka bankrupt now:flabbynsick:

What happened to his "great business sense"? :deadrose: its like it magically disappeared

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These rapper "wealth" discussions are hilarious, how is Jayz worth 400 million, how liquid is Jayz, we see these list but wasnt Master P worth 500 million 10 years ago, and he was a lot more liquid (label heads actually made money back then) but is no longer on these list , RocNation has who?? One Gold artist and Jayz himself, Rita Ora hasnt done anything besides do karaoke on all of Rihanna's music, I know he sold Rocawear but doesn't he have to share that with Dame and Biggs, he got the deal for RocaNation but that money goes toward the development of the label, he owns 0.01 percent of the Nets literally, I guess he gets ad money and money off album sales (which isn't much) and concerts (very expensive productions), two clubs (that were in financial trouble for a while), I'm just curious about the "worth" stuff you hear, he just doesn't seem to be that liquid, I actually think 50 cent is more liquid just off the Vitamin Water deal

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I'm convinced now. nikkas just throw Jay's name in a title just to try and do numbers.

*Goes back to work*

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
"Jay got the money"

Which is all that matters :obama: What I always found funny was that pretty much everything he did post Jay flopped. nikka bankrupt now:flabbynsick:

What happened to his "great business sense"? :deadrose: its like it magically disappeared

Some things matter more than money.

Jay has all that money, but still cant get the masters to Reasonable Doubt.

Dame having finance troubles only makes that shyt more potent...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that people associate jay-z with owning the brooklyn nets despite the dude owning less than one percent of the team is quite the accomplishment for him.

Like seriously, he has zero organizational say and pull based on his ownership, but he put himself all over that franchise to the point where they do give him some say with jersey color scheme and arena amenities.

But yeah, he's an overrated business man
:usure:

good thought but i kindly disagree

he didnt do that the owner did....its very benificial to have brooklyn's own co-signing the new shytty team in town coming from jersey(sorry jersey) competing against the wealthiest franchise in the nba in they backyard imo......pokorav(however his name spellz) needed a ace in the hole and jay z was the trump card but understand he is getting pimped for the worth he actually brings to that franchise vs his measley percent which is still a great fuccin accomplishment.....we have to crawl b4 we walk:manny: but we in now:shaq:and
Jay z's creative control is what he set a frontier. many others owned but jay put his fingerprint on the nets cant front....no artist did that for there team that they had a stake in

honestly its tough to compare these niccaz they r both equally great and have unique skill sets. 50 is a gorilla in business so :clap: to both em fugg it:obama:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
two family home. i'm in grad school, nikka.

i got a charge for moving that work across state lines. shyt happened 5 years ago, but that shyt still sticks with me, leavin me languishing in shyt jobs that don't supply enough money for me to stop.....moving that work. :snoop:

thus is the life of many black men in america. the new jim crow, as many social scientists have accurately described it. anyone else having difficulty overcoming their record? share your stories, brehs.

:beli: