Let's talk about how 50 Cent actually is the mogul that Jay-Z pretends to be..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats with the fatherless jabs? 48.5% of black children grow up in a single parent home, and 5 out of every 6 custodial parents are mothers. that's 87%

only a suburban whiteboy would try to pop shyt about someone growing up without a pops that was always around. lets be real, you go to any school in the hood and like 90% of them lil nikkas will not have everyday fathers. you said some shyt about Jay being for fatherless kids, but 50 cent, the nikka you dikk riding, don't even know who his dad is

:birdman:

and I know Mega ain't a suburban whiteboy, I'm just saying tho. fukk Jay-Z and all that, but the fatherless shyt ain't needed :ld:
oh shytttttttt...... i dunno why i always assumed u was white:leon::krs:

itz larry bird:heh:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
iono if this is a troll thread or not, but i agree

50 cent more or less strong armed his way into alotta different industries and ventures

alotta jayz's success is attributed to dame who was the brains behind roc a fella. its only after jayz really blew up, he leveraged his celebrity status to get into other ventures, but none of which hes really the boss. hes more of a pawn, for other ppl to use his name and celebrity to kinda endorse and cosign.

50 on the other hand, goes for boss status in every venture he does, regardless if its successful or not. i mean, the disparity between their personalities says it all. hate him or love him, can you ever imagine someone else giving 50 cent orders? white ppl are intimidated as fk by him? jayz on the other hand, white ppl see him as safe, and do business with him so he can give it a "hood" cosign and they can increase visibility through him. jayz is jus a pawn straight up.

:to: they still both sh-t on my life tho

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
That's why I out-charisma ya, I could out-business ya
Intimidate ya with success, I catch the interest of...........

Corporate America, gangstas we got 'em tearin up
We only want the money, no reason to be scared of us
We feel the life that we live is unfair to us
America's an oven, you got to break bread for us
:whoo:

"Go hard or die soft" is what was said to us
So if it's gunplay you gon' get shot instead of us :ohhh:
Crackers be thinkin they one step ahead of us
I say shyt like that to let 'em know that I'm aware of it

Keep accountants to countin, I got lawyers to share kid
Babes to clean up my mess, go make the bed bytch
They said death or jail is what's ahead of us
So when they ask me what I thought, all I could say is I'm a

Street entrepreneur, condo connoisseur
Fur is suede, and my car is decor
nikka I been a boss, I employ my boys

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL7Hm1Hl1qk]50 Cent - Business Mind ft Hayes[Official/New/Dirty/2012/CDQ] - YouTube[/ame]

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It really was like winning the lottery. Thats the reason nobody gives a shyt about Curtis now because his gimmick was long exposed and he actually lacks any real talent. Throwing his money at random endeavors like straight to dvd movies, or mimicking other ppls sucesful endeavors(headphones) only impresses the feeble minded. Im not the biggest Jay Z fan, but i do RESPECT the moves Jay made and CONTINUES to make when it comes to business. Hes still a hiphop headliner, he can still go platinum let alone get a release date, and he can still make good music.

I fail to see any difference between Nelly and Curtis, both are flash in the pan rappers

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
1/25/2013

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/50-cent-reveals-the-secret-to-surrounding-himself-with-a-string

With so many different business ventures going on at the same time it's important for 50 Cent to have people he trusts, that are dependable working with him. During an interview with Apartment Therapy's Chris Perez at CES 2013, 50 revealed the secret to building a strong team.

"A big part of being successful is being a good judge of character," 50 told Chris. "You have to have people knowledgeable enough in different areas to find who is going to be the right person to specialize in the other. You got to do it in pieces. Imagine this, you're a journalist and my friend knows something about journalism. I'm going to bring him with me when I meet with you so he can throw things out there — to see what you know, and what you don't know. Then I can assess if you're the kind of person I want to be involved with. 'Did he impress me or did he not impress me?' After going through the process you feel like you accumulate the people that are the right team and then full steam ahead[/I]

One of the hobbies the G-Unit mogul has picked up in the last several years is photography. He's photographed Rosa Acosta and Tia (Rick Ross' babies' mother) for Smooth Magazine. 50 explains to Chris what attracted him to the art :youngsabo:

"I traveled my first 3 albums...I got a huge map inside my office and I put push pins in each one of the locations I had been," the G-Unit boss said. "So if I was in Germany I'd say I want to go to Copenhagen, because there was no pin in that area on the map. When I say I'm a world touring artist I wanted to mean it, and feel like I've been everywhere. So I opened markets in Africa, Kosovo, and Croatia, just to say 'yeah, I've toured everywhere.' The excitement of getting back and looking at the actual map was cool but I didn't have anything to hold onto or remember the actual time period. So a photo album would have been a lot more effective of the actual experience...seeing how you changed...how the style changed over that period...your haircut...your energy. The Vitamin Water staff gave me some photography lessons and it went from there."

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:rolleyes:

are you nikkas serious? let's look at 50's "hustles." none of them are making him bank. jay-z heads a record label that is making MONEY. jay-z owns stakes in companies that are HUGE and making him tons of money. 50 does not, vitamin water included. 50 is the one pretending, using his money to make shytty movies that nobody but his closest friends watch.

Before I Self Destruct is a classic hood movie :umad:

Daps
To really be able to make these types of statements you'd need to be both Jay and 50s accountant. There's just no way that all the money flipping and investments would be public knowledge.

:stopitslime: @ arguing about another mans pockets and having the nerve to call someone else fatherless

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really was like winning the lottery. Thats the reason nobody gives a shyt about Curtis now because his gimmick was long exposed and he actually lacks any real talent. Throwing his money at random endeavors like straight to dvd movies, or mimicking other ppls sucesful endeavors(headphones) only impresses the feeble minded. Im not the biggest Jay Z fan, but i do RESPECT the moves Jay made and CONTINUES to make when it comes to business. Hes still a hiphop headliner, he can still go platinum let alone get a release date, and he can still make good music.

I fail to see any difference between Nelly and Curtis, both are flash in the pan rappers
:usure:50 a flash in the pan or flashing MMG jewelry in jan 2013?:leon::russ:

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To really be able to make these types of statements you'd need to be both Jay and 50s accountant. There's just no way that all the money flipping and investments would be public knowledge.

:stopitslime: @ arguing about another mans pockets and having the nerve to call someone else fatherless
:ehh:.......i am so ashamed to have participated in this thread:to: