Let's talk about how 50 Cent actually is the mogul that Jay-Z pretends to be..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
tumblr_lzxph7FPgW1rnjfjfo1_250.gif

Art Barr

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Thread starter is correct....Music wise Jay z >
Business wise 50 >

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats with the fatherless jabs? 48.5% of black children grow up in a single parent home, and 5 out of every 6 custodial parents are mothers. that's 87%

only a suburban whiteboy would try to pop shyt about someone growing up without a pops that was always around. lets be real, you go to any school in the hood and like 90% of them lil nikkas will not have everyday fathers. you said some shyt about Jay being for fatherless kids, but 50 cent, the nikka you dikk riding, don't even know who his dad is

:birdman:

and I know Mega ain't a suburban whiteboy, I'm just saying tho. fukk Jay-Z and all that, but the fatherless shyt ain't needed :ld:
:heh:

What he said is true though

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
( this is not a stan g-unit thread)

and how he accomplished all of this, in less than half the time.

while the jiggaman just wore button ups trying to be grown up cause he turned 37 years old....he never truly made himself a brand.

50 Cent took his aggressive content, and found the correct space to appeal to those searching for it. Basically making sure that he always had a space to return to when he ventured off into other things

i mean, Jay plays the "boss" role well... he pretends to have his own basketball team,arena... and because he wears suits and buys art, it's believeable to white people and fatherless black people.... he takes pictures with people who actually make moves in the world to, so he HAS to be a boss right?

Right now, 50 cent got all those low budget( but not shytty) movies on netflix,a film production company, Headphones, energy drink, had the Vitamin Water shyt, video games, and now Boxing Promotion.

like him or not, 50 Cent is the last mogul hip-hop will ever see.

:takedat:

Because you used the word "space" to try to sound enlightened like your idol 50, (he says 'space' in every other word out of his mouth) I will call your logic garbage!

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
iono if this is a troll thread or not, but i agree

50 cent more or less strong armed his way into alotta different industries and ventures

alotta jayz's success is attributed to dame who was the brains behind roc a fella. its only after jayz really blew up, he leveraged his celebrity status to get into other ventures, but none of which hes really the boss. hes more of a pawn, for other ppl to use his name and celebrity to kinda endorse and cosign.

50 on the other hand, goes for boss status in every venture he does, regardless if its successful or not. i mean, the disparity between their personalities says it all. hate him or love him, can you ever imagine someone else giving 50 cent orders? white ppl are intimidated as fk by him? jayz on the other hand, white ppl see him as safe, and do business with him so he can give it a "hood" cosign and they can increase visibility through him. jayz is jus a pawn straight up.

:to: they still both sh-t on my life tho

Yo remember that coldplay dude that jay-z said he would robbed back in the 80s. Dude st8 blasted Jay saying that he was just playing and hes not like that at all :dead:

miley called jay a pop act :dead:

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Premise of the thread seems to be:

If you agree with the OP, then :shake:

If you disagree, then apparently your fatherless :childplease:

OP has little to zero credibility and this thread should not be taken seriously folks

People need to look at their bank accounts rather than thinking about the business ventures of others

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
jay-z holds significant stock in several successful companies and a sports team. 50 cent attached his name to vitamin water.

This is wrong on many levels

Jay owns a tiny share in the Nets and it's for publicity, not profit
The team isn't even profitable and hasn't been for like a decade or longer

50 Cent purchased equity in Vitamin Water early on and made a huge profit when it was sold to Coca-Cola

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
( this is not a stan g-unit thread)

and how he accomplished all of this, in less than half the time.

while the jiggaman just wore button ups trying to be grown up cause he turned 37 years old....he never truly made himself a brand.

50 Cent took his aggressive content, and found the correct space to appeal to those searching for it. Basically making sure that he always had a space to return to when he ventured off into other things

i mean, Jay plays the "boss" role well... he pretends to have his own basketball team,arena... and because he wears suits and buys art, it's believeable to white people and fatherless black people.... he takes pictures with people who actually make moves in the world to, so he HAS to be a boss right?

Right now, 50 cent got all those low budget( but not shytty) movies on netflix,a film production company, Headphones, energy drink, had the Vitamin Water shyt, video games, and now Boxing Promotion.

like him or not, 50 Cent is the last mogul hip-hop will ever see.

:takedat:

only a person who collects a paycheck and has never run a business themselves would write such dross.....you sound like someone that learned about business through the E channel

Nobody worth that kind of money is pretending, you do not get into that kind of position by being lucky no matter how hard you may wish to convince yourself.....

As a black man I say Kudos to 50 and Jay Z, because having run my own business I think I can appreciate more than you how hard it is

Its obvious you dont have a business brain because if you did the things that you are pointing up as flaws I can instantly see as brilliant business strategy...

The Nets situation is a masterstroke ..... name one of the other minority owners?..... you cant.... most people cant people mention the Nets and even before you think about the owner you think about Jay Z...

He made a miniscule investment in a team and has leveraged an amazing amount of influence with his small stake, the 50/50 club he built in the new stadium alone would have brought his investment back, the amount of publicity alone he has garnered from his small stake is worth 100 times what he paid.....

In business terms you may not understand its about return on investment that is what a real investor is interested in ....people do not invest fundamentally "to be the owner" but to make money....simpleton

Hes probably the only investor in that franchise seeing a return on his investment.....if I were one of the other minority owners Id be pissed

Only someone that hasnt got a clue about business talks that nonsense about "being a boss"..... I would rather own 5% of Apple than 100% of my own company

You do realize that he was one of the backers of FELA the broadway play that was successful and toured all over the world,

you do realize that he is business partners with Deniro and Bono, so your belief that everything he does is just a branding exercise is nonsense

Its irrelevant to me who is the better business man between him and 50 because I dont think on those terms, but the reasons you gave shows you have absolutely zero understanding of the business world

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
two family home. i'm in grad school, nikka.

He's a real boxing promoter that's not fake :whoa: he has a successful energy drink :jawalrus: he was the first to partner with vitamin water and smartly took stock when they were unknown. His headphones were able to expand to 46 countries so they must not be doing too bad . You realize direct to DVD is a big market right ? Why do you think Robert deniro and them do it ? He got up 2000mil in investment money twice for his company . You letting your hate cloud reality .
You don't have to like his music but you got to respect his hustle
( and isn't 50 a more successful musician than jay ?) they are both good businessmen

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
:rolleyes:

are you nikkas serious? let's look at 50's "hustles." none of them are making him bank. jay-z heads a record label that is making MONEY. jay-z owns stakes in companies that are HUGE and making him tons of money. 50 does not, vitamin water included. 50 is the one pretending, using his money to make shytty movies that nobody but his closest friends watch.

:wtf:

He owns a tiny stake in the Nets and it isn't making him any money (the team has consistently lost money every year, why do you think Jay and the Russian were even able to buy it? They sure wouldn't be able to buy into the Lakers or Knicks - they're not selling)

50 owned like a quarter or so of Vitamin Water and reportedly got $100M from the sale to Coca-Cola :youngsabo:

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only a person who collects a paycheck and has never run a business themselves would write such dross.....you sound like someone that learned about business through the E channel

Nobody worth that kind of money is pretending, you do not get into that kind of position by being lucky no matter how hard you may wish to convince yourself.....

As a black man I say Kudos to 50 and Jay Z, because having run my own business I think I can appreciate more than you how hard it is

Its obvious you dont have a business brain because if you did the things that you are pointing up as flaws I can instantly see as brilliant business strategy...

The Nets situation is a masterstroke ..... name one of the other minority owners?..... you cant.... most people cant people mention the Nets and even before you think about the owner you think about Jay Z...

He made a miniscule investment in a team and has leveraged an amazing amount of influence with his small stake, the 50/50 club he built in the new stadium alone would have brought his investment back, the amount of publicity alone he has garnered from his small stake is worth 100 times what he paid.....

In business terms you may not understand its about return on investment that is what a real investor is interested in ....people do not invest fundamentally "to be the owner" but to make money....simpleton

Hes probably the only investor in that franchise seeing a return on his investment.....if I were one of the other minority owners Id be pissed

Only someone that hasnt got a clue about business talks that nonsense about "being a boss"..... I would rather own 5% of Apple than 100% of my own company

You do realize that he was one of the backers of FELA the broadway play that was successful and toured all over the world,

you do realize that he is business partners with Deniro and Bono, so your belief that everything he does is just a branding exercise is nonsense

Its irrelevant to me who is the better business man between him and 50 because I dont think on those terms, but the reasons you gave shows you have absolutely zero understanding of the business world

This is too much sense for the dumbasses co-signing this thread :mindblown: