Let's talk about Mr. fukkery himself, Mayor Willie Brown, he got a wife and a PAWG GF and a BM

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Kamala Harris is a bird . I was like :leon: seeing her pics and the :obama: endorsement until I started hearing her talk more outside of political commercials :scusthov:

I understand why Willie gave her the :camby:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Kamala Harris is a bird . I was like :leon: seeing her pics and the :obama: endorsement until I started hearing her talk more outside of political commercials :scusthov:

I understand why Willie gave her the :camby:
She was a total bird. Did she work hard, yes, but she rode old powerful peen to the top. Willie is part of the reason most Black folks are out of SF for good. He only cared about new blacks. He was Obama before Obama

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
She was a total bird. Did she work hard, yes, but she rode old powerful peen to the top. Willie is part of the reason most Black folks are out of SF for good. He only cared about new blacks. He was Obama before Obama

True that. My parents are from the Bay . Everytime I ask them about Willie, they're like :heh: :lolbron::mjpls:

Kowboy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
DC
Growing up had a lot of respect for what he achieved career-wise. I always wonder why he didn't ascend even higher in politics, but with fukkery like this going on in his personal life- I see why now. :skip:Don't blame him for posting up with Kamala Harris, but now he is the epitomy of no fukks to give and sponsoring plain jane Russian immigrants. :scust:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol at ppl calling him the goat black folks can't even afford to live in SF anymore. Asians and billionaire cacs own that city, while he was busy fukking and jiving.
He was in the Senate like

preach-dont-be-a-menace.jpg