Let's talk about Mr. fukkery himself, Mayor Willie Brown, he got a wife and a PAWG GF and a BM

KamalaJones

Banned
Daps
Willie Brown didn't ascend to higher political heights simply because of when he was born. If Willie had been born later he would've been POTUS. Willie Brown is a politician that taught the likes of Bill Clinton. Obama ain't got shyt on Willie.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Willie Brown didn't ascend to higher political heights simply because of when he was born. If Willie had been born later he would've been POTUS. Willie Brown is a politician that taught the likes of Bill Clinton. Obama ain't got shyt on Willie.

Why do you think he would have been POTUS? How would he win the votes needed to do it?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This hat though.....:mjlol:

WILLIE-5-jumbo.jpg

That smilely potential :wow:

KamalaJones

Banned
Daps
Why do you think he would have been POTUS? How would he win the votes needed to do it?

Willie if he had his one wife would be more popular with liberals, Gays, and Blacks. The closest thing to Willie Brown politically (in a purely political) sense is Bill Clinton. Willie has more charisma and ability to work across the aisle than Obama. Obama is a good politician but Willie and Bill Clinton are on another level. Bill Clinton is orchestrating the destruction of the Republican Party as I type this. Because Trump has always been a Clinton supporter and has no way to win the Presidential election. Trump is a Clinton plant.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The fukkery that went on in the San Francisco's mayors office:ohlawd:

Between Williie fukkin Kamala, Willie smashin pawgs on the side. former mayor Gavin Newsome smashin his best friends wife inside the mayors office :ohlawd:

To the corruption of former Supervisor Ed Jew, the head fire chief lady getting banged out by multiple nikkaz :dead:

The fukkery that goes on :wow:

Willie won :whoo:

Let's elaborate on the bolded :jbhmm:. You saying the fire cheiftess was getting her inferno put out by multiple hoses?? :patrice:...What was the outcome?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Willie if he had his one wife would be more popular with liberals, Gays, and Blacks. The closest thing to Willie Brown politically (in a purely political) sense is Bill Clinton. Willie has more charisma and ability to work across the aisle than Obama. Obama is a good politician but Willie and Bill Clinton are on another level. Bill Clinton is orchestrating the destruction of the Republican Party as I type this. Because Trump has always been a Clinton supporter and has no way to win the Presidential election. Trump is a Clinton plant.

I want to believe that but it's too good to be true. I mean, that would be the biggest con game in modern history. Robert Greene would have to re-write 48 Laws of Power and devote half of the book just to describe that stunt.

Only way I see this being the case is if there is an even more ulterior motive related to white supremacy. They ain't that tricky unless it involves subduing us.