Let's talk about the greatness of Jesus

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Thats nice. Y'all are mentally ill people suffering from psychosis and delusions. I still got love for y'all, as there many people in my family and whom I call friends that have been struck with the same form of mental illness. Jesus\Joshua (if he did exist) may have been a good man, but he was not God. And he did not die for anybody's sins but his own transgressions against the Herodian-Pharisees (who the Romans placed in charge of the Temple) and the Romans. My pseudo-Zionist friends.

Y'all eat the bread and the wine you wish, and dont worship idols, and beware of charlatans. And shout out to Jesus, but THERE'S NO GOD BUT GOD. Even your Almighty Jesus fell on his face and prayed to the one true God, because he knew.

PS: Im def not a muslim not am I advocating for Islam.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its an amazing story, and the bible is an amazing novel

if you believe this guy is sitting in the clouds with his dad keeping a scorecard on your life :patrice: might need to take a step back
Honestly I don't know if he truly existed I'm not a Christian. However I can respect and practice his principles because i dig his philosophy

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he did have good principles :ehh:

then again, so do Captain Planet & Superman :skip:
Captain Planet had an impact on me too. I was taught to take the gems wherever they maybe and disregard what I can't use.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
His principles were goat

One of my favorite Bible passages. Matt 5:27, 28

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery." 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my favorite Bible passages. Matt 5:27, 28

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery." 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
So adultery is unavoidable for a man

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
His name is Yahshuah.

He was not to be worshipped as God but the fulfillment of the promise made to bring salvation to the Hebrews. He made this very clear in the New Testament..Your praise of "Jesus" is idolatrous cause it completely omits recognition of YAH.

Christianity is cult sun worship.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So adultery is unavoidable for a man

The opposite. It's completely avoidable, but the question is whether you choose to adjust your mind and heart before putting yourself in that situation. Really, it's in harmony with James 1:13-15 which reads as follows,

13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

That's essentially what Jesus was saying when it comes to adultery,

Nobody wakes up one day and finds themselves in the midst of something like adultery. It's like anything else. It starts with the eyes, but whether or not it stops at that point is up to the individual. You can choose to keep looking and choose to let fester improper thoughts which will turn into desire. After that the only thing left is the act which when placed within the right circumstances is bound to happen. At the end of the day though, it's all avoidable. Really, one can substitute adultery with whole bunch of other illicit actions.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
he did have good principles :ehh:

then again, so do Captain Planet & Superman :skip:
no he didn't, dude was a narcissist lunatic. If you saw a dude a corner tomorrow saying the shyt he was, you would think he's insane :stopitslime:

he basically said "fukk y'all nikkas, God is my dad, and i've come to save the world, follow me or else" :mjgrin:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The opposite. It's completely avoidable, but the question is whether you choose to adjust your mind and heart before putting yourself in that situation. Really, it's in harmony with James 1:13-15 which reads as follows,

13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

That's essentially what Jesus was saying when it comes to adultery,

Nobody wakes up one day and finds themselves in the midst of something like adultery. It's like anything else. It starts with the eyes, but whether or not it stops at that point is up to the individual. You can choose to keep looking and choose to let fester improper thoughts which will turn into desire. After that the only thing left is the act which when placed within the right circumstances is bound to happen. At the end of the day though, it's all avoidable. Really, one can substitute adultery with whole bunch of other illicit actions.
I see what you are saying. Thanks for breaking it down. Let me ask you something, how do you feel after avoiding great temptation?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats nice. Y'all are mentally ill people suffering from psychosis and delusions. I still got love for y'all, as there many people in my family and whom I call friends that have been struck with the same form of mental illness. Jesus\Joshua (if he did exist) may have been a good man, but he was not God. And he did not die for anybody's sins but his own transgressions against the Herodian-Pharisees (who the Romans placed in charge of the Temple) and the Romans. My pseudo-Zionist friends.

Y'all eat the bread and the wine you wish, and dont worship idols, and beware of charlatans. And shout out to Jesus, but THERE'S NO GOD BUT GOD. Even your Almighty Jesus fell on his face and prayed to the one true God, because he knew.

PS: Im def not a muslim not am I advocating for Islam.

Funny thing is the worlds 3 major religions are all separated and largely defined by what its followers believe about this one "man" who may or may not have existed :banderas:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see what you are saying. Thanks for breaking it down. Let me ask you something, how do you feel after avoiding great temptation?

I haven't had to deal with anything serious as of late, but I'd say like with anything that involves discipline whether it be one's diet, alcohol use, or even the No-Fap crowd, it's a good feeling when one is able to control their own thoughts and behavior. I highly recommend stoicism to anyone struggling with impulsive behavior. Occasionally the Bible is in harmony with the stoic mindset.