Let's talk about the greatness of Jesus

Daps
the Middle East is not West and Central Africa

Africa has hundreds of ethnic groups, the Black diaspora is descended from the BaKongo from the DPRC and Angola (had Catholicism forced on them by the Portugese), the Mande from Guinea, the Gbe speakers from Togo/Benin/Ghana, The Akan from Ghana/Ivory Coast, The Wolof from Senegal/Gambia, The Igbo from southeastern Nigeria, the Mbundu from Angola, the Yoruba from southwestern Nigeria, the Chamba from Cameroon and the Makua from Mozambique.

There were Christians in Egypt but only in Arabized North Africa and Ethiopia, areas that have no relevancy in Niger-Congolese history.
So u don't think anyone between Ethiopia and Egypt ever ventured to those parts of Africa? :ohhh::russ:
Glad uve been alive long enuff to experience the start of Christianity. I'm sure everything you're saying is 100℅ facts :what::snoop:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
So u don't think anyone between Ethiopia and Egypt ever ventured to those parts of Africa? :ohhh::russ:
Glad uve been alive long enuff to experience the start of Christianity. I'm sure everything you're saying is 100℅ facts :what::snoop:
Only in Arabized North Africa

Aside from the Black Kemetic "pagans" venturing into Nigeria and surrounding areas way before the Bible days, the non-Black/heavily Arabized Christians in Egypt and the semetic Ethiopians have not.

Your willful ignorance is stopping you from giving counter-claims against basic history.

Daps
Only in Arabized North Africa

Aside from the Black Kemetic "pagans" venturing into Nigeria and surrounding areas way before the Bible days, the non-Black/heavily Arabized Christians in Egypt and the semetic Ethiopians have not.

Your willful ignorance is stopping you from giving counter-claims against basic history.
I ain't gone counter claim shyt hoe because I wasn't there. U just repeating other people info like u know it's true :pacspit: gtfoh bytch

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I ain't gone counter claim shyt hoe because I wasn't there. U just repeating other people info like u know it's true :pacspit: gtfoh bytch
You weren't there for the Bible times either, by your logic it doesn't make sense to believe a word :mjlol:

You fake spook god lovers are a trip

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait do some of you idiots still believe Jesus was white!??? Im talking to you guys who are bashing. Because ALL evidence points that he was NOT. So enough with this "white daddy" crap.

There was a thread on this and alot posters on this site don't believe the original "Jesus" Yeshua was a black man even though there are evidence to back up these claims. They also don't believe the original Hebrews were black.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Just had a conversation with my boy about the bible and things in it that preachers are not preaching about. All we have to stand on is God's word. We can't go off our own understanding, just point back to his word. If you are a believer don't stray away from having debates with non-believers or unsaved people because it can be an opportunity for you to lead them back to Christ. Just understand that God's way is with love and not to disregard their beliefs or antagonize them. Keep the convo going