Religion/Spirituality Lets talk about the role of Africa in early Christianity..

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Why don't you stop drive by posting and expand on your points? You've added nothing to this discussion, all you're doing is acting frustrated and riding dikk.

You're the one who needs to "deal with" the fact than Jesus looked like an Arab and not you. Its ok though, life goes on.

Arabs have nappy hair now??

:wow:

Jesus was a arab:russ:

:umad:

Did you not read the points that you were constantly getting smacked on the head with...

you haven't even disputed numerous points in this thread...and you have brought no documentation or any type of evidence to back your opinions

basically im just running the victory lap on you

Jesus was black...he had dark skin and hair like wool

only a clueless jackass would deny these two traits are defined as BLACK. traits

what fuccing Arab has nappy hair that isn't a black Arab???..HE CANNOT ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS he s not a Cac he s a PAP ..why did Jesus go hide and try not to be seen around BLACK ppl....are you really this stupid or ignorant....you were taught a lie

All he will do now is troll questions he thinks doesn't have definitive answers..while ignoring the obvious..I see you PaP

...deal with it

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
lol, those links and that info didn't come from Winters. It's disrespectful for you to diss a man who has done more research than you - like Winters... but that's not from him. lol, you can't dispute any of the information... or make valid point, so you try to pigeon hole the point as a last ditch effort.

And I didn't make up any of those definitions. It's sad that you are sooo brainwashed you can't see that 1+1 = 2

Nothing I've referenced says that cuneiform was deciphered using African languages. Even the link you provided mentioned nothing about that.

What civilizations are you talking about which existed 20,000 Years ago? Can you tell me something about them? Do you believe in atlantis?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What civilizations are you talking about which existed 20,000 Years ago? Can you tell me something about them? Do you believe in atlantis?

I'm not sure exactly how old you are, but you seem quite ignorant here. If your a young man in your teens, I'll apologize in advance, but honestly what the fukk.

You do know historians, geologists, and other scientists have used DNA and carbon typing to discover civilizations that have existed for more than 100,000's or even 1 million years ago? The oldest ever human skeleton was carbon typed to be well over 3.5 million years old. Her name is Lucy is I recall. And if I recall she was found in Ethiopia, which is in Africa last I checked. And being that she was a human, she likely lived in a society of other humans, being that we are social creatures. And in all societies, there are intelligent beings as well as idiots. The latter group of which you're no doubt a prominent member of.

So the answer is yes, there were many civilizations that existed 20,000 years ago, 150,000, hell even over 3 million years ago.

Please get your facts straight before repeatedly making an ass out of yourself. :snoop:. Consider TLR idiot. Its more your speed.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nothing I've referenced says that cuneiform was deciphered using African languages. Even the link you provided mentioned nothing about that.

what defines a civilization? and I believe in what's real. and idk about atlantis... I know just as much about that as you do about ancient asia.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
what defines a civilization? and I believe in what's real. and idk about atlantis... I know just as much about that as you do about ancient asia.

So you can't tell me anything about these civilizations but you are sure they existed... gotcha.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm not sure exactly how old you are, but you seem quite ignorant here. If your a young man in your teens, I'll apologize in advance, but honestly what the fukk.

You do know historians, geologists, and other scientists have used DNA and carbon typing to discover civilizations that have existed for more than 100,000's or even 1 million years ago?

Source/link please? Where were these civilizations located? What was their character? What was their language? How were they governed? How long did they last?

The oldest ever human skeleton was carbon typed to be well over 3.5 million years old. Her name is Lucy is I recall. And if I recall she was found in Ethiopia, which is in Africa last I checked.

No doubt, humanity starting in Africa has never been a matter of debate on my part.

And being that she was a human, she likely lived in a society of other humans, being that we are social creatures. And in all societies, there are intelligent beings as well as idiots. The latter group of which you're no doubt a prominent member of.

...aaaannndd here is where you take the leap into absurdity. You want the standards of what constitutes a "civilization" to be lowered to accommodate your idiotic views. Just because a bunch of "social creatures" live among each other that doesn't mean they are a civilization. Please.

So the answer is yes, there were many civilizations that existed 20,000 years ago, 150,000, hell even over 3 million years ago.

Please get your facts straight before repeatedly making an ass out of yourself. :snoop:. Consider TLR idiot. Its more your speed.

:heh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you can't tell me anything about these civilizations but you are sure they existed... gotcha.
I told you enough to make a decision...

I also watched something PBS that examines those non-civilizations... that had all the elements of a civilization. People are confused because we grown used to and accustom to ideas grounded in racism and misguided research. African civilizations weren't even looked at or considered at first. Basic minds determined.. that the first place with evidence of being a metro type city is the first civilization.. I'm going to an area of Jamaica soon that wouldn't even fit that description. Everything else that makes a place civilized... Africa had those thousands of years before 'the first Eurasian places.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I told you enough to make a decision...

I also watched something PBS that examines those non-civilizations... that had all the elements of a civilization. People are confused because we grown used to and accustom to ideas grounded in racism and misguided research. African civilizations weren't even looked at or considered at first. Basic minds determined.. that the first place with evidence of being a metro type city is the first civilization.. I'm going to an area of Jamaica soon that wouldn't even fit that description. Everything else that makes a place civilized... Africa had those thousands of years before 'the first Eurasian places.

What elements are you referring to? Egypt is an example of an African civilization, obviously. It had all the appropriate characteristics that made it fit to be labeled as such. In order to be a civilization you have to have some sort of written language, system of government, cities, laws, etc. If you want to degrade that definition just so you can include people whom you feel deserve to be recognized that's on you, but that doesn't make your conclusions right and exact.

Stop being vague though, name some of these civilizations you are referring to. Show me what they built, where they were located, what they produced that was so advanced in comparison to what we would call a "primitive" state....you're talking 20,000-30,000 years ago and your man up there is babbling something about 3 million years ago....y'all need to start showing and proving.

and I'm still waiting for you tell me what African languages were used to decipher cuneiform.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:yawn:

Akkadian (also Accadian, Assyro-Babylonian)[1] is an extinct Semitic language (part of the greater Afroasiatic language family) that was spoken in ancient Mesopotamia. The earliest attested Semitic language,[2] it used the cuneiform writing system, which was originally used to write ancient Sumerian, an unrelated language isolate. The name of the language is derived from the city of Akkad, a major center of Semitic Mesopotamian civilization during the Akkadian Empire (ca. 2334–2154 BC), although the language predates the founding of Akkad.

Eblaite /ˈɛblə.aɪt/ (also known as Eblan ISO 639-3) is an extinct Semitic language which was used in the 23rd century BC in the ancient city of Ebla, at Tell Mardikh (تل مرديخ), between Aleppo and Hama, in western modern Syria.

Eblaite has been described as an Eastern Semitic language which may be very close to pre-Sargonic Akkadian. According to Cyrus H. Gordon,[2] although scribes might have spoken it sometimes, Eblaite was probably not spoken much, being rather a written lingua franca with East and West Semitic features.

The original Sumerian script was adapted for the writing of the Akkadian, Eblaite, Elamite, Hittite, Luwian, Hattic, Hurrian, and Urartian languages

Diffusion across cultures is a well-attested and also uncontroversial phenomenon. For example, the practice of agriculture is widely believed to have diffused from somewhere in the Middle East to all of Eurasia, less than 10,000 years ago, having been adopted by many pre-existing cultures. Other established examples of diffusion include the spread of the war chariot and iron smelting in ancient times, and the use of cars and Western business suits in the 20th century.

Atkinson decided to look at units whose pedigrees might be traceable further back: phonemes, the smallest units of sound that allow us to distinguish one word from another. For example, the English words “rip” and “lip” differ by a single phoneme, one corresponding to the letter “r” and the other to the letter “l.”

Atkinson looked at the phonemes from 504 languages across the world, using as his database the authoritative online World Atlas of Language Structures, which includes phonemes based on differences in the sounds of vowels, consonants and spoken tones.

He then constructed a series of models, demonstrating first that smaller populations have lower phoneme diversity. And, as also predicted if language arose in Africa, phoneme diversity was greatest in Africa and smallest in South America and Oceania (the islands of the Pacific Ocean), the points farthest from Africa, Atkinson reported online Thursday in Science.

The pattern matches that for human genetic diversity: As a general rule, the farther one gets from Africa — widely accepted as the ancestral home of our species — the smaller the differences between individuals within a particular population. http://articles.washingtonpost.com/...2_1_african-languages-phonemes-human-language

Scholars make a reasonable distinction between prehistory and history of early writing,[8] but have disagreed concerning when prehistory becomes history and when proto-writing became "true writing". The definition is largely subjective.[9] Writing, in its most general terms, is a method of recording information and is composed of glyphs.

Nowell were surprised by the clear patterning of the symbols across space and time – some of which remained continually in use for over 20,000 years. The 26 specific signs may provide the first glimmers of proof that a graphic code was being used by these ancient humans shortly after their arrival in Europe from Africa, or they may have even brought this practice with them. If correct, these findings will contribute to the growing body of evidence that the "creative explosion" occurred tens of thousands of years earlier than scholars once thought

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Scholars have defined civilization using various criteria. The use of writing is a common one but there are cultures without writing that reached the same level of complexity as those with it. Some standard criteria include a class-based society, and public buildings.

Not all of these cultural elements characteristic of the Neolithic appeared everywhere in the same order: the earliest farming societies in the Near East did not use pottery. In other parts of the world, such as Africa, South Asia and Southeast Asia, independent domestication events led to their own regionally-distinctive Neolithic cultures that arose completely independent of those in Europe and Southwest Asia. Early Japanese societies used pottery before developing agriculture

The monsoon of western Sub-Saharan Africa is the result of the seasonal shifts of the Intertropical Convergence Zone and the great seasonal temperature and humidity differences between the Sahara and the equatorial Atlantic Ocean
Forest gardening, a plant-based food production system, is thought to be the world's oldest agroecosystem.[9] Forest gardens originated in prehistoric times along jungle-clad river banks and in the wet foothills of monsoon regions

The tribes that took part in hunting and gathering wild edible plants, started to make attempts to domesticate dogs, goats, and possibly sheep, which was as early as 9000 BC. However, it was not until the Neolithic Period that primitive agriculture appeared as a form of social activity, and domestication was well under way. :snoop:
Every statement is like this.. until the evidence mounts up to high to deny... This statement will change to... "domestication began 15k BC in .....

10K+ years ago there was religion, music, culture, technology, language..... lol there were mathematical objects found from 35, 000 years ago in Southern Africa and that's just what TIME has not erased. The shyt they had in Northern Africa pre migration to Africa/Asia is just :whew: And the elements they had in Asia pre-people on Earth who weren't black clearly makes a civilization.

But :whoa: of course there was no civilization more than a few thousand years ago. This shyt is simply ridiculous.

From BBC-
The earliest evidence of human art was always thought to appear in south western Europe around 40,000 years ago.
This is how every statement on this subject starts.... "racist cac USED to believe this, and indians and 'others' co-signed... but WE NOW know..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic_languages IT may have been that one CAC who translated Cruciform, but black scholars made the suggestions on how to do it long before that. How do you not use African languages to translate languages and writings that are children of the Sahara ??

I want people to realize how clueless they will look with each discover of shyt we already know. It's Crazy the shyt I saw PBS I've heard nikkas say for years ---- but it's a damn 'discovery' in 2012 about something people have been saying for years.. That lets me know that what we accept as fact is really BS. The same BS.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:yawn:

Akkadian (also Accadian, Assyro-Babylonian)[1] is an extinct Semitic language (part of the greater Afroasiatic language family) that was spoken in ancient Mesopotamia. The earliest attested Semitic language,[2] it used the cuneiform writing system, which was originally used to write ancient Sumerian, an unrelated language isolate. The name of the language is derived from the city of Akkad, a major center of Semitic Mesopotamian civilization during the Akkadian Empire (ca. 2334–2154 BC), although the language predates the founding of Akkad.

Eblaite /ˈɛblə.aɪt/ (also known as Eblan ISO 639-3) is an extinct Semitic language which was used in the 23rd century BC in the ancient city of Ebla, at Tell Mardikh (تل مرديخ), between Aleppo and Hama, in western modern Syria.

Eblaite has been described as an Eastern Semitic language which may be very close to pre-Sargonic Akkadian. According to Cyrus H. Gordon,[2] although scribes might have spoken it sometimes, Eblaite was probably not spoken much, being rather a written lingua franca with East and West Semitic features.

The original Sumerian script was adapted for the writing of the Akkadian, Eblaite, Elamite, Hittite, Luwian, Hattic, Hurrian, and Urartian languages

Diffusion across cultures is a well-attested and also uncontroversial phenomenon. For example, the practice of agriculture is widely believed to have diffused from somewhere in the Middle East to all of Eurasia, less than 10,000 years ago, having been adopted by many pre-existing cultures. Other established examples of diffusion include the spread of the war chariot and iron smelting in ancient times, and the use of cars and Western business suits in the 20th century.

What is the point of this reference? Akkadian is not an African language. None of the languages mentioned in this citation have anything to do with Africa. The Sumerians were not Africans.

Scholars make a reasonable distinction between prehistory and history of early writing,[8] but have disagreed concerning when prehistory becomes history and when proto-writing became "true writing". The definition is largely subjective.[9] Writing, in its most general terms, is a method of recording information and is composed of glyphs.

The Washington post article you cited is about a study concerned about the early developments of human speech around the time humans left Africa and populated the rest of the planet, it has nothing to do with the relative similarities between African languages, Cuneiform, or anything else. Cuneiform wasn't even mentioned in that article once. In fact, nothing you've cited backs up that claim of yours.

But that's okay, because we know how it was deciphered. It's not like it's a secret

Where is this passage cited from? Maybe I missed it, but I don't see it in anything you've linked. Please provide the source.

Egyptians were really the only Africans who produced a system of writing. That's a fact.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
wikipedia. and put it together. and Egyptian writing shares symbols that were used thousands of years earlier.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@GetInTheTruck is right ya'll..I know that Egypt, Mesopotamia, and the Indus Valley are the earliest civilizations..
If you want to believe those areas were the first with religion, music, culture, technology, language, and numbers... and everything that makes up a civilizations then that's what you can believe.