Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
except from the State news:

“I am not going to address anything else about the offensive coordinator position at this time,” the head coach said, “but really impressed with Bryan and the job he did.”

Beating the Wolverines “helps his chances, obviously,” Bentley said.

But Bentley declined to cast a vote in regard to McClendon’s future.

“I am not going to get into that,” he said. “I let coach Muschamp handle all that decision. I have full belief in coach Muschamp that he’s going to make the right decision.”

It sounded Monday like Muschamp already had made the decision.

McClendon tops Michigan, impresses Muschamp. Now what?

I think Muss is gonna give him a shot... another factor is that he still has his fingerprints on a lot of recruiting activity, and is one of the more respected recruiters out there.
we do risk losing bmac if he gets passed over, it probably wouldnt hurt us immediately in recruiting since the class is almost complete but down the line it could and more than that id like to see him get the opportunity. i think bmac's willingness to take input from the rest of the offensive staff will help him land the job. we have 3 other veteran offensive coaches on staff for him to bounce around ideas. it probably would be a tougher decision for muschamp if he felt mcclendon was a control freak because thats a complaint i heard about roper. i also read a rumor shane beamer might be coming back as a position coach.