Libyans are selling off black migrants as slaves

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Nigeria, Ethiopia and some of the big players in Africa should do something.

rip gadaffi.

Those countries don't have that type of leverage on the continent. They're regional powers at best. And the AU is a toothless bulldog. So?

Also, there is a dichotomy on the continent with North Africa on one side and sub-saharan Africa on the other side.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Those countries don't have that type of leverage on the continent. They're regional powers at best. And the AU is a toothless bulldog. So?

Also, there is a dichotomy on the continent with North Africa on one side and sub-saharan Africa on the other side.
I hear that, but when you don't even acknowledge that kind of shyt it undermines your own regional power. I'm pretty sure the majority of these people are from the countries mentioned.

I suppose though it's tough to point a finger at one of like four governments claiming sovereignty over Libya.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Bound to happen when the people saying they’ll get you to Europe are the same ones who will pull the rug from under you

Last edited:
Daps
American government is an agent of destruction everywhere. But Obama allowed it, so he has to be the face and carry the cross. If he didn't approve it, it wouldn't have happened.

:mjlol:

Bullshyt. Military Industrial Complex doesn't answer to the President.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why is Europe the answer?. Why not a different African country? Or maybe even the US or Brazil?

Cost maybe?
white washing of minds post colonialism is still a problem. A lot of these brehs haven't latched on to the fact that europe is not going to provide what they are looking for. They still think it's greener on the other side. Try telling them otherwise and you face anger because they think you are trying to keep them out of the west. African countries don't have jobs like that a lot of people have to make their own living and there are no social safety nets. People are running from corrupt and crippled economies that offer no long term hope.

Brazil? the country that hides it's own black population and systematically keeps them down? Hell no!!! I don't know what is Black peoples fascination with Brazil, they don't fukk with us.

These brehs are not getting green cards they are being smuggled to assylum. the U.S. is basically impossible to reach from that aspect.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
@Clean Cut Explain this breh :gucci:
I'm not Libyan. :gucci:

Do you americans not realise the sheer size of Africa? You can fit 4-5 United States in it. You're asking me about an area the size of Texas/New Mexico that is a 12 hour flight away. :gucci:

Cacs are one thing, but how do you not know this being a black man? :gucci:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's Obama's legacy in Africa by getting rid of Gaddaffi.

Libya was a decent country under Gaddaffi and the black people there were protected and given equal rights.

But now it's all about slavery and genocide of black people there.
How you gonna blame Obama for ppl being degenerates.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I'm not Libyan. :gucci:

Do you americans not realise the sheer size of Africa? You can fit 4-5 United States in it. You're asking me about an area the size of Texas/New Mexico that is a 12 hour flight away. :gucci:

Cacs are one thing, but how do you not know this being a black man? :gucci:
:mjcry:I'll do better