Lil Durk says he won't respond to Tyga and Game

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

tumblr_mnxyf5l1GE1qiny74o1_500.jpg

this whole situation is corny but from here on out durk needs to sweep the internet of pics of this broad. yes she's his baby momma and got is back but for her sake get them pics off the god damn net. just imagine this beef or any other goes on and nikkaz start with the twitter clowning and photo-shopping:damn:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Durk would beat up tyga in a fight

Tygas a better rapper

Durk needs to stay in his lame and beat up tyga when he sees him
I dont even think its gonna come to that. Hoes know when they see their pimp in the street, put your head and down and keep it moving. You think tyga is going to fukk up his brand by scuffling? that brand of standing next to kids in their boxers and wifing fat shapeless white chicks isnt prone to getting corporate sponsorship

Jhoon

Daps
this whole situation is corny but from here on out durk needs to sweep the internet of pics of this broad. yes she's his baby momma and got is back but for her sake get them pics off the god damn net. just imagine this beef or any other goes on and nikkaz start with the twitter clowning and photo-shopping:damn:
whats the point of pointing at a slow kid and saying theyre slow? His bytch is wack, his money is wack, but he does have a gun game. For now. You can always pay a local kid to get into the picture. I remember when game got cyssero to be a hoe.

Detroit

Rookie
Daps
I dont even think its gonna come to that. Hoes know when they see their pimp in the street, put your head and down and keep it moving. You think tyga is going to fukk up his brand by scuffling? that brand of standing next to kids in their boxers and wifing fat shapeless white chicks isnt prone to getting corporate sponsorship
Lmao shyt If I was tyga I wouldn't do that shyt either

Plus it doesn't seem that serious

Lol and the dissing of his Bm is funny because even the young dudes in the chi diss her haha

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the point of pointing at a slow kid and saying theyre slow? His bytch is wack, his money is wack, but he does have a gun game. For now. You can always pay a local kid to get into the picture. I remember when game got cyssero to be a hoe.

that's why the slow kid shouldn't go around starting shyt and who cares about his gun game, everywhere in america you can find nikkaz with gun game

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...so Chiraq rappers only got ammo for their neighborhood brethrens, but not against outsider threats:pacspit:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
yup. They underestimated tygas reach. Folks think a 20 million rapper cant get a couple folks to show up? Meek showed his hoe hand too. It shows you all this fake love is some passive agressive shyt. you dont fukk with him, dont fukk with him.

lol @ you lames thinking tyga is actually worth 20 mill thou just cuz he said it :russ:

he a hollywood nikka just like game..nikkas living in fantasy land..

from imaginary money to imaginary chicago friends..them dudes is str8 jokes

Jhoon

Daps
lol @ you lames thinking tyga is actually worth 20 mill thou just cuz he said it :russ:
i don't believe for a second he has 20 million. but he said it, and durk can't even fathom saying 1/20 of that. and thats just one of many moves tyga can tick off. folks can say they fukked his bytch, no one is claiming to the fukk that paleface heavy-heathen.