Lil Durk says he won't respond to Tyga and Game

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Only nikka to come out with the W in this is G Count.

Durk, Game and @Gator Reloaded new boo, Tyga, came out wit them Ls

Good evening, you bytch. You on my shyt list, bytch boy, and that is a bad thing. I get along with everybody, but you chose to be a bytch instead of a real nikka. The way a nikka strugglin in life, you better be glad we aint meet up in person because i would kill you. Nothin to lose, you bytch ass nikka. And ima take a page from Durk and not respond to you, so say what the fukk you wanna say, bytch.

Zzzzz.... SHUT..... THE... FUC UP fakkit...

tie a rope around ya neck thats the only way you can hang with us fakkit....

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i don't believe for a second he has 20 million. but he said it, and durk can't even fathom saying 1/20 of that. and thats just one of many moves tyga can tick off. folks can say they fukked his bytch, no one is claiming to the fukk that paleface heavy-heathen.

regardless,tyga a lame and his music wack as fukk..outside of a couple singles,i never heard a soul speaking on or bumping his albums..his main claim to fame is linking up with ymcmb,period..the fact that people are on here capping for'em is ridiculous

having $20M and being worth $20M is different... he could be worth $20M based off his singles alone and the money it generated for Cash Money

the money he generated for cash money?:dahell:

or do you mean the money he made for:birdman:?

he doesn't even have a gold album,but he got 20m's?:rudy:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Durk is smart, Game already said if he responds his career is over and Durk knows he ain't fukking around so hes gonna let his fellow Chicago nikkas with talent respond so he doesn't get exposed. Very smart on his part but definitely a p*ssy move.

Tyga played the illest chess move of all time getting Game involved in this.
Nope

Tyga lost for caring about lil Dork, lil Dikk got back some relevance, an game is just annoying

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope

Tyga lost for caring about lil Dork, lil Dikk got back some relevance, an game is just annoying
How did Tyga lose? Everyone already thinks he's soft. Just like someone else said in the thread Durk thought he was food and tested him by mentioning his girl in a verse.

The result Durk backing the eff down not once but twice.

Stripes earned in my book.

MilesTeg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Game wins, because he's the only rapper in this whole mess who makes good music.

Tyga a mediocre dude who makes mediocre music for mediocre people.

Durk and etc a bunch of dipshyt kids who can't rap and have nothing to say about the world. The fukk am I supposed to? Bump their "street cred"? fukk outta here.

I blame Chief Keef for starting this dumb Chi rapper who can't rap shyt. But at least he contributed That's The shyt I Don't Like, which became a good Kanye West song.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not like hip hop fans care abouts battles, lyrical ones at that anymore, this Era can't spit :scusthov: like that.
for real. whenever i hear a new rapper for the first time i don't even expect them to be lyrical. i just listen to see if they have a nice flow and can construct a respectable song.

@Trey0'5Blue2Gz
i was thinking the same exact thing. if you don't respond and something happens to the dude, wtf are they going to do then? there's no evidence to link you to it. maybe he just got hit up by another gang member? this may be the first smart thing these retards out of chicago have ever done..

only thing i've been hoping for out of this whole "beef" is that twista or common would hop on a track. those 2 are some of the greatest mc's ever and apparently were actual gang members as well.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I think Durk may have played this a little smarter. He went and got backup to answer Game and since Game applied his usual namedrop/ducktales antics it makes it easier to discredit him. Durk would only need to focus on Tyga if that's truly his aim. All this is theoretical though, we'll see what comes of this.