Lil Wayne and Nivea have a 'Loyalty' song that was scrapped because of Kendrick Lamar and Rihanna

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
nivea-wayne-love-hurts-videoshoot5.jpg

Nivea recently paid a visit to DJ Vlad for a one on one interview that you can watch in full below.

Throughout the 1-hour conversation, Nivea discussed dating Lil Wayne, how he proposed to her in an elevator, Lauren London being pregnant with Wayne‘s baby while she was also pregnant with his baby, Wayne going to jail, how their son Neal Carter is doing, and how Wayne can’t make appearances to Neal‘s parent evening sessions at school, due to his fame.

The Georgia singer also spoke on “Dope New Gospel” making Tunechi‘s Tha Carter V album, revealed if she got paid for her feature, and announced her and Tune have an unreleased song by the name of “Loyalty” that was scrapped because Kendrick Lamar and Rihanna ended up releasing a collaboration by the same title. However, she did say the collabo “is so dope” and that she hopes Weezy will “release it one day”!

Read more at Nivea Reveals Her & Lil Wayne Have An Unreleased Collaboration Titled “Loyalty” [Video]

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wayne dikk must be huge no homo. I don’t know how he got prime nivea, Christina Milian, Lauren London(FIRST), and has superhead on call. nikka ugly as shyt
So THAT is the reason you go with breh?? Not Wayne must be incredibly famous. Not Wayne is one of the GOAT rappers. Not Wayne must have incredible talk game. Not that Wayne might just be a really nice guy. But you say it’s because his dikk is big?? :dame:

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
So THAT is the reason you go with breh?? Not Wayne must be incredibly famous. Not Wayne is one of the GOAT rappers. Not Wayne must have incredible talk game. Not that Wayne might just be a really nice guy. But you say it’s because his dikk is big?? :dame:
But they famous as well. Compare his bms to future bms. You’ll see the difference.

I was finna dap this shyt i ain’t see that dikk part :snoop: but weezy might got the goat lineup of bms real talk
Yeah pure bms he winning. Chris brown got the goat line up