Lil Wayne and Nivea have a 'Loyalty' song that was scrapped because of Kendrick Lamar and Rihanna

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Wayne is just a cool ass nikka tho he's not on no bullshyt at all met him a few times my homegirl used to braid his hair

He's cool with a few real ass NY Street nikkas too I can see how chicks would fukk with him like that

Facts

He all about the music

Never responds to the drama or does the internet beefing etc ...

That's my goat

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Awp7zU9_d.jpg
Someone needs to strap him down and shave this tattered and withered birds nest off of his head :scust:

Weeknd knew when to let his shyt go, not sure why Wayne won’t just concede. He looks ridiculous :sadcam:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
lmao lil wayne first baby mama look like precious lmao

you think he getting them girls if he wasn't a successful rapper lmao

Nivea is a normal bytch, millian was an industry groupie, and Lauren London used lil wayne to get into the industry circles

you overrate these hoes, Ciara is one of Future's babymama's whats the difference lmao

Wrong his first bm Toya Carter? Is the best out the bunch and he got her preggo when he was 15, not that it invalidates your point as Weezy was already famous at this point, at least regionally.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Wayne dikk must be huge no homo. I don’t know how he got prime nivea, Christina Milian, Lauren London(FIRST), and has superhead on call. nikka ugly as shyt
Money. Remember when all the girls called him ugly and then Carter 3 dropped. bytches act like he was never ugly to them. Because of Wayne I'm a proud ugly gang member, he thought me these shallow bytches just want s nikka for money .ca me and or clout:wow:. The ugliest nikkas in the game have the baddest bytches cuz the ugly nikkas the richest. Look at Gucci Mayne bytch, look at Beyonce. Two baddest bytches married to ugly nikkas

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it might not been his baby mother but his bytch before the fame, I remember it was one of those hip hop shows on VH1 and they were talking about rappers before they blew up I think it drive or something
He was with toya since he was like 13/14. I doubt he had any real GFs before then.